Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 2

When, Paris arrived outside, Cole was standing there. "Cole, what the hell is going on?"

"My brother is inside of your sister's home." Cole replied to her.

Paris sighed. "We don't need to have another problem right now."

"Another problem?" Cole asked confused.

"Yeah." Paris nodded. "Prue is having dreams about another live and I just told her that you have a twin."

"What?" Cole exclaimed.

"Now you sound like Prue." Paris comment.

"Why did you tell her?" Cole asked to her. "She doesn't even trust me."

"I had to tell someone." Paris replied to him. "And it couldn't be Piper, cause its her wedding day and Phoebe wouldn't believe me anyway."

"Understandable." Cole comment to her. "So now?"

"Now?" Paris asked a bit confused.

"I can't walk inside and say hello that my twin over there, can I?" Cole asked a bit sarcastically.

"Sure you can, just shimmer inside and they will all jump about." Paris replied back in de same manner.

Cole looked frowned. "Heh."

"Oh, why don't yah shimmer in the guest room and I will do the same, see who is faster?" Paris suggested childlike.

"Okay." Cole nodded as then he shimmered away.

"Cheater." Paris muttered, before she did the same.

Not much later they arrived almost on the same time. "Well, I won." Cole looked at Paris.

"What won?" Phoebe asked as she stood in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" Paris asked to her.

"I could ask to him the same question?" Phoebe looked at Cole. "He went just to Leo and my dad."

"Cole has a twin." Paris spilled the beans.

"What?!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"Well, it's true." Paris comment as then she looked at Cole. "Tell her."

Cole looked a bit confused. "What?!" Then he realized what the what was and comment. "Oh." Then he looked at Phoebe. "I have a twin brother."

"Huh?" Phoebe looked at him.

"His name is Ben." Paris told her. "Just so you know."

"Have I been with his brother after all this time?" Phoebe asked to her.

"Not always." Paris replied to her.

"Omg." Phoebe comment. "Gross."

"You tell me." Paris looked at her. "Just so you know, Cole and I are friends."

"Okay." Phoebe nodded as then she asked. "I will have to put out a extra plate now?"

"Yeah." Paris replied to her.

"This is going to be great." Phoebe comment as then she walked out of the room.

"It amazes me that she didn't ask about your shimmering?" Cole asked to her.

"Don't jinx it." Paris replied to him.

--------------

After a little while later, they had it all sorted out with Cole and Ben, but some of them didn't trust Ben and he wouldn't want to ruin a wedding, so he was to stay. When everyone was ready, the sisters went to Pipers room. Apparently, piper was hugging Patty, when they walked in. "Mum." Phoebe comment.