Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 1

Prue, Paris and Phoebe were putting a floral arch in place for the wedding. Grams' spirit was standing nearby. Phoebe looked at it. "Okay, that should do it."

"I would think so too." Paris comment to her.

Just then, Grams had to jinx it. "I'm thinking more to the left. Uh, is this the biggest arch you could get?"

"Ugh." Phoebe groaned a bit.

"Without opening a fast food franchise, yeah." Prue added.

"Well, just remember, if love is the quest then marriage is the conquest." Grams comment to them. "This place must be like victory."

"And here I thought weddings were supposed to be romantic." Phoebe sighed.

"I thought so too." Paris added.

Grams looked at her grandchildren. "Oh my dear sweet children."

"Better listen to grams, Phoebe, Paris." Prue comment to them. "I mean, you could always calculate her age by the number of rings on her fingers." Phoebe and Paris laughed. "Alright, wedding arch is done." She ticked something on her list. "The next thing to do..." Then she yawned. "...on the To Do list is..."

Paris looked at her sister. "Sleep. You've been yawning all day."

"Try all week." Prue told her. "It's this recurring dream I keep having. It's keeping me awake."

Phoebe looked interested in the conversation. "Really? What's in the dream?"

"Well, uh, there was this biker guy and he's kinda cute and kinda dangerous." Prue replied to her.

"Sounds kinda yummy." Phoebe comment to her.

Just then, Piper walked in and looked around as then Grams looked at her. "Piper, sweetie, well, what do you think?"

"It's... It's beautiful." Piper replied to her.

Phoebe looked at her sister. "Yeah, and the best part about it is, it's finally happening."

"Flowers and bows and grams." Piper sighed. "The only thing missing is..."

"Mum." Prue finished the sentence.

Piper looked at Grams. "Grams, are you sure that you can't do..."

"No, nothing." Grams sighed. "I'm only here because you need a high priestess. They want me back by the witching hour tomorrow."

"I thought maybe this could help." Phoebe held up a photo of Patty.

Prue looked at Piper. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just, I can't believe how close I came to sabotaging my own wedding." Piper replied to her.

"What do you mean?" Paris asked to her.

"Well, with the demons and the false start and 'them' I, you know, I told myself if one more thing went wrong then it just maybe wasn't meant to be." Piper replied to her.

Grams shrugged it off. "Oh, darling, there's no need to think that way. I mean, you made it."

"Yeah, and I will personally butt kick any demon who tries to ruin it for you." Prue yawned.

"Not if you're asleep you won't. Come on, I'm tucking you in." Phoebe told her.

Piper looked at them. "Sweet dreams. Bye." Prue and Phoebe go upstairs.

Grams looked Piper. "I'll see you tomorrow at 4:00, Mrs. Halliwell. The women keep their names in this family." Then, Grams disappears. Piper looked around the room as Paris went to the kitchen.