Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 1

The sisters were at the beach, Prue and Phoebe are there as Prue was taking photos and Phoebe was building a sand castle. Paris sat in the sand, looking at them. "I hereby proclaim this power of sand Kingdom Phoebeville! Yay!" Phoebe shouted happily.

The waves splashed on Prue as Phoebe and Paris laughed. "You know, I don't get it." Prue walked off as Phoebe and Paris catches up with her.

Phoebe frowned. "Wait, what don't you get?"

"That you just spent an hour of your life building something that is just gonna be completely, completely destroyed and disappear in about five seconds flat." Prue replied to her.

"Ahh, but Phoebeville will live forever in the hearts of the villagers who come to love it." Phoebe comment.

"Nice." Paris comment.

"Mm-hmm." Prue hummed.

"What's with the ba-hum castle attitude there?" Phoebe asked to her.

Prue frowned. "What?"

"The whole point of today was to relax and have fun." Paris replied this time.

Prue looked at her younger sisters. "See, and I thought the point was to give Piper and Leo some alone married people time since they decided to wait on their honeymoon."

"Okay. So you're sure nothing's wrong?" Phoebe asked, just checking her.

"Just checking, sis." Paris added.

"You know, the beach isn't exactly my idea of a good time." Prue replied to them.

"What do you mean?" Paris asked.

"Prue, how is that possible?" Phoebe added.

Prue looked at Phoebe. "Okay, well, you're too young to remember, but this is where Grams brought us after Mum's funeral to try and cheer us up." Then she looked at Paris. "You weren't even there, we didn't know you existed."

"It's okay." Paris told her.

"Oh, wow." Phoebe exclaimed.

"Yeah." Prue nodded. "You know, but I know that you love the beach and I didn't wanna ruin it for you but something about the sand and the ocean makes me feel angry."

Phoebe looked at her sister. "Why does it make you angry?"

"Doesn't Mums death make you angry?" Prue asked back.

"It makes me sad." Phoebe replied to her.

"Me too and I didn't even know her." Paris admitted.

Prue looked at them. "Well, I don't really do sad that well, you know. I didn't even cry at her funeral."

"So seeing Mum at Piper's wedding and now the beach..." Phoebe concluded.

Prue nodded. "Yeah. So I'm sorry if I've been a little cranky."

"Say no more." Phoebe nodded as then she shouted at the sand castle. "Princess Prue has spoken! By the orders of the Queen, that's me..."

"Ooh, I got that part." Prue comment.

Phoebe looked at the sand castle. "Phoebeville, and all of its glory will be abandoned for greater pastures and three lattes."

"Oh, all hail the Queen." Prue comment.

"Lol." Paris comment, happy.

Phoebe nodded. "Yay, I love to be hailed."

Just then, a woman was standing nearby taking photos of Prue as then she noticed her and saw a black shadow floating beside her. Prue took a photo of it. "Hey!" The woman runs off. "No, no, no, wait!"