Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 1

Author's note: I said that I would do the other 3 chapters as well, but now I'm not too sure, I mean, I want to merch 2 episodes and then I will to the last episodes from season 3. So, there's that... Then, I will begin season 4!

Rated: K+ and T for some scenes!

Episodes: Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking!

--------------------

Paris was in her room as Cole shimmered in. "So, you covered your tracks?"

Cole nodded. "Yes."

"Oh thank god." Paris breathed out.

"But, Ben wasn't so lucky." Cole added.

"How so?" Paris asked to him.

"He was caught." Cole replied to her.

Paris looked at him. "Bummer."

"Ben's my brother and Phoebe love, it's a shame that he was being caught." Cole told her. "But I don't know what they would do with him."

"I don't know either." Paris sighed. "But are you safe?"

"For now at least." Cole replied to her.

Paris walked up to him and put her and on his face. "Good." She smiled at him.

Cole smiled back. "Indeed." Then, he kissed her.

----------------------

Later, Paris got a text from her sister Prue, which surprised her, she hadn't gotten many from her. They needed her help with the potion that could take away the demon powers from Ben and maybe Cole. Paris texted back, saying that she would come as soon as she was finished with something. Then, she looked at Cole. "Prue, tested saying that they needed help with the potion that could take away yours and Ben's demon powers."

"Don't go, I just got to you." Cole told her.

Paris smirked at him. "I can delay it."

"You sure can." Cole smirked back as then he kissed her neck. Then he kissed her arm.

"Cole, you little devil!" Paris cried out.

Cole smirked at her. "Sorry, couldn't resist."

"Yeah, I have noticed that." Paris comment, sarcastically.

Then, Cole laughed at then Ben shimmered in. "Brother." He smirked at Cole.

"Ben!" Paris cried out, covering herself op.

"Way to ruin a mood, brother!" Cole glared at him.

"I'm sorry, were you two doing something?" Ben asked, smugly.

"Not anymore." Cole was still glaring at him. "But what are you doing here?"

"Getting way from the brotherhood a bit, needed some fresh air." Ben sniffed. "This not what I am mean for fresh air."

"Sarcasm aside, what you are doing here?" Cole asked to him, seriously.

"Urgh." Paros groaned. "Men." She muttered the last bit.

"The brotherhood." Ben replied to Cole.

"What about the brotherhood?" Cole asked to him. "Have you escaped?"

"No, I need to do some evil stuff for them to free our father soul from their grasp." Ben replied to him.

"Why tell us?" Paris asked, frowning.

"Cause, Cole would understand." Ben replied to her.

"I do understand, but I think you can do it on your own." Cole told him, harshly.