Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 1

The next morning, they were in the kitchen. Piper retrieved an ice pack from the freezer and placed it gently on Leo's neck. Leo held it against his sore neck. "I don't understand how you can keep healing innocents, but you can't figure out a way to heal yourself." Piper exclaimed.

"It's kind of hard to heal myself when I'm knocked out." Leo comment.

Then, Phoebe and Paris walked in. "Leo, how is possible for an angel to even get knocked out? I mean, you are, after all, technically dead."

Leo looked at her. "Three years together, and now you're asking these questions?"

"I'm still new to all this... Well, you and white-lighters and that all that jazz." Paris comment to him.

"Well..." Phoebe trailed off.

"I think the more appropriate question is, how does a white-lighter get somebody knocked up?" Piper asked as Phoebe and Paris let out a giggle.

Leo looked at her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Piper gave him a look. "What do you think it means?"

"If it's about Paige, I swear, the Elders had no idea that she even existed, or that she was your sister." Leo groaned.

"As they didn't know I existent, Leo." Paris comment to him.

Phoebe looked at him. "Sister witch."

"Half-witch, half-Whitelighter. Let's not forget that little surprise." Piper helped Leo with the ice pack. "I still can't believe that Mom kept that secret from us."

Phoebe sighed. "Well, it sounded like she didn't have much of a choice."

"What about me?" Paris asked. "She kept me a secret to you guys as well."

Piper looked at them. "We're her daughters. She could've found a way to share that information with us." Just then, the doorbell rang. "That better not be another long-lost relative." Then, she went to answer the door. Phoebe, Paris and Leo followed. Piper greeted Darryl at the door and let him in.

Darryl looked at her. "Hi Piper."

"Hi there." Piper closed the door and Darryl looked around.

"Where's Cortez?" He asked to them.

Leo frowned. "Who?"

Darryl gave him a look. "Inspector Cortez... the one I hit over the head, the one you said you would take care of. He's missing. Police inspectors are not supposed to be missing. Where is he?"

"Well, I kind of sent him to..." Phoebe was interrupted.

"Timbuktu. It rhymed with undo." Paris comment.

Darryl stared at the sisters. "Timbuktu."

"It's okay. Ben and Cole went to get him." Leo told him.

Darryl stared at him. "Ben? Cole?"

Just then, the brothers shimmered into the manor by the stairs.

"Ben!" Phoebe shouted.

"Cole!" Paris shouted as well.

"Wait." They shouted back as then they got an energy ball ready as then a bounty hunter appeared and strikes. The bolt of blue lightning misses them barely as they jumped out of the way as then they shoot his energy ball, killing the bounty hunter. They stood up. "Damn bounty hunters... they're like gnats."

Darryl looked at them. "Where's the inspector?"

Cole shrugged. "Don't worry. I found him. Moved him to a place he can't tell a soul what he saw. Literally."