Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 3

Piper and Phoebe were walking down the stairs as Paris followed them. "What are we supposed to do now?" Paris asked to them.

"I don't know." Phoebe replied to her. "Kill innocents?"

"That wasn't I meant." Paris sighed. "No, I mean about Prue."

Piper nodded in agreement. "How are we supposed to find her without the Book?"

Phoebe looked at Piper. "Shouldn't you be mourning the loss of your beloved Leo?"

"Oh, Phoebe, I'm serious." Piper replied to her. "That was one pissed off priestess. And if she kills Prue, she takes the evil power of three along with her, and we won't stand a chance."

Phoebe nodded. "Good point."

"Hello, we have to find Prue." Paris called to them.

"Wait a minute, we're warlocks, right?" Phoebe looked at them. "We should be able to blink wherever we want."

"Well, I'm not." Paris comment to them.

Piper looked at Phoebe. "But we don't know where to blink to."

"We don't have to know where, just to who." Phoebe comment. "To Prue. I mean, isn't that how Leo's orbing power worked?"

Piper nodded. "Yeah, but his power was jammed. He couldn't find her."

Phoebe looked at her. "That's because he was good, and we're evil." Just then Piper and Phoebe blinked.

"Well, that's great." Paris muttered sarcastically. "I hope they don't see me shimmering in." Then she shimmered away, thinking about her sisters.

"Whoa." Piper exclaimed as Paris arrived close to them, they didn't see her yet.

"Are we there yet?" Phoebe asked as then they see Prue. "Prue."

"Too late. I've got the book." The woman, Dantalian replied to them.

"Yeah, well, you know, it takes a while to learn how to use it." Phoebe comment to her. "Trust us."

"Oh." Paris comment as she tripped against a pot.

Then they looked at her. "How the hell did come after us?" Piper asked.

"I blinked." Paris lied to her.

"Oaky." Phoebe shrugged.

Then, Piper focused on Dantalian. "How about in the meantime, I freeze your head and shatter it?"

Dantalian chanted, before she spoke up. "I may not be powerful enough to fight you yet, but they are." Then she put her hand up and Prue and Zile were awaken.

Piper had her eyes widen. "Whoa, Prue, hey, hi. You don't look so good."

"Oh, but that's a great dress." Phoebe comment.

"Hi." Paris comment, nervously.

"Zile, Prue. Eliminate them." Dantalian ordered to them.

"Prue, ignore her." Piper looked at her sister. "Come on, come with us. We're your sisters."

"I'm his wife, not your sister." Prue told them in monotone as then she used her power on them.

They were flown into the wall as then Piper comment. "Alright, I'll take that as a no."

Phoebe stood up. "Okay, we have to figure out a way to get Prue on our side and fast."

"Urgh." Paris groaned.

"How about we get her a divorce?" Piper asked to them.

Just then, Zile shape-shifted into Prue as then they blinked out of the scene and then reappear in different places. Dantalian looked at them. "Don't want to shatter the wrong sister, now do you?"