Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 3

Cole, Paris and Prue were following Isabel to Bo's hideout. "Any idea what we should say to him?" Cole asked to the sisters.

"We're not gonna say anything." Prue replied to him. "I'll do the talking."

"Yeah, cause you are the eldest sister." Paris comment.

Cole looked at her. "You know, it wouldn't kill you to be nice to me."

"Really." Prue looked at Cole. "It's funny you should say that, considering how many times you actually tried to kill me."

"That's all in the past, Prue." Cole told them.

"Right." Prue sighed. "After all this is done, you need to leave us alone. Otherwise, we'll have to do to you what we should have done in the first place, which is vanquish you."

"Then that's what you're gonna have to do because it's the only way you're gonna keep me away from Paris." Cole argued back.

"Now is not the time." Paris said as then she looked at them both.

Just then, Isabel turned to look at them. "Are you guys ready to go in? Uh, something wrong?"

"No, nothing that I can't handle." Prue replied to her.

"Speak for yourself." Paris muttered.

Then they walked into the small building. It looks like an old church as Bo was lying in the corner. He was holding a cloth against his wound. Isabel looked at them. "He's very weak. I tried to pull the bullet out but it's in too deep." Then she looked at her brother. "Bo. Bo. How are you doing?"

Bo looked at his sister. "What's the matter with you? Who the hell are they?"

"It's okay." Isabel calmed him. "They've come to help."

Prue looked at him. "Just like in your vision, remember?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Bo replied to her.

"Bo, I told them." Isabel told him.

Bo looked at her. "Too much apparently. We don't need your help. Just leave now."

Prue stepped forward a bit, glancing at Paris. "Bo, my and Paris's sister gets visions too, and she had one of you getting shot, alright?"

"We're here to help you." Paris comment to him.

"And help her." Cole added.

But, Bo pulled out a knife. "It's a trick. Sutter sent you. I know he did."

Isabel shook with her head. "No, they stood up to Sutter. You should have seen it."

"Just get out of here!" Bo shouted to them.

Cole shook his head. "We're not going anywhere."

"I know that look." Bo looked angry at him. "Sutter's got it too. You're evil and she has something in her to." Then he looked at Paris, who looked shocked at him as does Prue. "I can sense it."

"Alright, then just look at me." Prue spoke up. "You can't say the same thing about me can you? Bo, this isn't just about you, alright? My sister will die too. This whole town will if you don't let us help you."

"They think that something Sutter is going to do will trigger a curse." Isabel added. "The kind that father used to speak about."

"If we show you that we have gifts too, will you trust us then?" Prue looked at him as then she looked at Cole. "Show him."

Cole looked confused. "Show him what?"

"You're gift." Prue glanced at him. "Show him your gift." Just then, Cole shimmered out and then shimmered back in. then Prue looked at Paris. "Paris?"