Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 1

Paris and Cole were on a date as then they were attacked by a Warlock. "Oh." Paris exclaimed.

"Bloody hell!" Cole exclaimed as the Warlock continued to attack them.

Then they were in a one, they both had a fireball in their hands as then they shot it at the Warlock as it was killed. "Hehe." Paris comment to Cole.

"Why did he attack you?" Cole asked, confused.

Paris frowned. "I thought he attacked you."

"He didn't." Cole told her.

Paris was confused. "Huh?"

"He was attacking you." Cole replied to her.

"Why the bloody hell did he attack me?" Paris was frustrated. "I didn't do anything to him!"

"Maybe it was your sisters?" Cole suggested. "Maybe they did something?"

Paris nodded. "Yeah, maybe." She told him. "Then, I will meet with them."

"Yeah." Cole nodded. "I'm gonna find Ben."

"Okay." Paris nodded. Then they shimmered away from there, Paris was close to her sister's home as then she saw Phoebe with two shoeboxes. Then she walked to her. "Do you need some help?"

"Yeah." Phoebe nodded as she a bit startled to see her. "How did you get here?"

"Cole." Paris shrugged.

Phoebe nodded. "Okay." Then they came through the front door carrying each shoeboxes.

Then, Prue noticed them. "Hi, what happened to the window when you're shopping?"

"Turns out these were a ride off." Phoebe replied to her. "Who knew product spring line could be used to fight evil? I killed a..."

Just then, Piper walked in. "Warlock appeared outta nowhere, had to kill him."

"What?" Pairs exclaimed.

Phoebe blinked. "Wait, you too?"

"Uh, me three." Prue replied to them. "Warlock attacked me in the attic."

"Me four." Paris admitted.

Piper was confused. "Did we miss a convention?"

"Well, if so I got the runt." Phoebe replied to her. "Bad teeth, funky clothes and way easy to kill."

"Looking ugly." Paris added.

Prue frowned. "Black hair?"

"Bad breath?" Piper added.

Phoebe looked at them. "You know him?"

"Uh, I think I killed him." Prue replied to them.

Just then, the warlock appeared. "Care to try again?" Then he make Piper flow up into the corner of the room. Phoebe stabbed the warlock in the back with the tip of an umbrella. Piper fell to the floor. Prue and Paris helped her up.

"Okay, so that does it." Phoebe comment to them all.

Paris frowned. "That was easy."

"Again?" Piper asked to them.

"Okay, does anyone else think that was weird?" Phoebe looked at them. "Like he wasn't even trying?"

Piper sighed. "Almost as if he wasn't even interested. What do you think he was up to?"

"Or is up to?" Phoebe frowned. "How do we know he's really gone?"

"I don't think so..." Paris trailed off.