Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 2

Phoebe's at the table scrying for Prue, Paris could only watch as then, Piper came in carrying the Book of Shadows. "Find her?"

Phoebe sighed. "Not yet."

"We're screwed." Piper comment, sighing.

"Not yet." Phoebe told him.

"Let's hope not." Paris comment to them.

Just then, Leo orbed in. "Leo, what did you find out?" Piper asked to him.

"Nothing." Leo sighed.

"Okay, now we're screwed." Phoebe comment to them.

"Yep." Paris popped with the 'p'.

"Nothing on the map, nothing in the Book." Piper told them as then she looked at Leo. "Leo, somebody must know something."

Leo looked at them. "Well, the Elders support your shape-shifting warlock theory, but they can't get a clear read on the situation."

Phoebe pointed at the map. "Wait, so Prue's vanished from your radar and something's jamming theirs?"

"Something like that." Leo replied to her. "But she can't be dead. They'd be able to sense that no matter how evil is interfering."

Paris looked at him. "Okay, then what's going on? What are we up against?"

"Something powerful enough to keep us from finding her." Piper replied to her sister.

"Well, you knew as your powers grew, the evils would too." Leo added.

Piper looked at him. "Yeah, but so powerful that we can't figure out who they are, let enough how to fight them? That sucks."

"What we need to figure out is why a warlock wants Prue alive." Leo told them all.

"Well, it can't just be for her powers." Phoebe comment to them. "I mean, they wouldn't need to keep her alive to get them."

"Unless it's an upper-level warlock which wants..." Leo was interrupted.

"All of our powers." Paris finished his sentence.

"But we still have the same problem." Piper comment. "No idea how to find her."

"It's too bad you vanquished that demonic bounty hunter." Leo looked at them. "He could've helped."

Just then, Phoebe got an idea. "Right." She stood up.

Piper looked at her. "Where are you going?"

"I have a hunch." Phoebe told them all. "Wait for me." Then she leaves the room.

-------------------------------

Later, Piper and Paris were sitting on the couch as Piper was flipping through the Book of Shadows. Then Leo sat down beside Piper. "I thought you said there was nothing in the Book."

"Well, now there's just a whole bunch of weirdness in it." Piper replied as then she pointed at the book. "Look."

Leo looked at the book. "Hemlock killing spell? That doesn't belong in here."

"It doesn't." Paris comment.

"But it does have possibilities." Piper added.

"Piper." Leo scolded her.

"I'm sorry. I-I don't know what I was..." Piper blinked out of the room.

"Uh, what the hell?" Paris exclaimed.

Leo looked around. "Piper?"

"In here, somehow." Piper called.

Leo walked in the kitchen as Paris followed him. "You blinked." He said to her.