Chapter 31, part 2

Paris and Cole were still in Grandview. They were in the shop from Melinda and were sitting and looking around them as then, Paris saw a ghost standing near someone. “Here we go again.” She muttered.

Cole looked at her. “What’s wrong?”

“Just a lovely ghost.” Paris replied.

Cole sighed. “Lovely.” He muttered.

Paris looked at him. “That’s what I said.”

“So are you going to the ghost?” Cole asked her, frowning.

“Of course.” Paris replied.

Cole looked at her. “He or she?”

“He and he's young.” Paris replied, looking at the ghost. “Around 16 or 17 years old, dropping in blood.”

“Lovely.” Cole muttered. “Is he from around here?”

“I think so.” Paris nodded. “He has modern clothes on, but his eyes are black. He doesn’t feel good. His aura is dark blue to black.”

Cole frowned. “Is it still a good idea to help him?”

“I don’t know.” Paris replied, honestly.

“Maybe you shouldn’t help him.” Cole told her. “Think about our child.”

Paris sighed heavily. “Cole, sweetie, I know. Maybe I will ask Melinda. She can help me.”

“A good idea.” Cole nodded.

“Okay.” Paris had a small smile. “I will ask her then.” Then she walked up to Melinda. “Hey, uhm... there is ghost standing over there.” She pointed to the other side of the room.

Melinda looked at the man. “I see him.” Then she looked back at Paris. “He’s earth bound.”

Paris nodded. “Yeah, I figured that. So what should we do?”

“He will come to us.” Melinda replied. “We can’t force him to talk to us.”

Paris nodded. “I know.”

----------------

Later, Paris and Cole were outside. “What are we going to do?” Cole asked her.

“We are going to wait and I know you don’t like it, but the ghost can come to me or to Melinda.” Paris replied to him.

Cole sighed. “Better be going to Melinda.” He muttered. Then he spoke out loud. “Be careful.”

“I will.” Paris nodded.

-------------------

That night the ghost came to Paris, waking her up, she gasped. “Hello?!”

The ghost popped in front of her. “Hi.”

“Oh god.” Paris exclaimed. “Why do you need to scare me?”

The ghost shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“Okay.” Paris frowned. “May I know your name?”

“Nate.” The ghost, Nate replied.

Paris nodded. “Do you know what happened to you?”

“I don’t remember.” Nate replied with a frowning face.

“Do you know how old you are?” Paris asked to him.

Nate scoffed. “I’m 17 almost 18.”

Paris sighed. “You know you are a ghost right?”

“Of course, I’m not stupid.” Nate scoffed.

Paris narrowed her eyes. “No need to be rude.”

“I’m not.” Nate exclaimed.

Paris rubbed her forehead. “Okay, can you go away and come back tomorrow? I have then a friend who can see you also.”

Nate huffed. “Okay.” He popped away.

--------------------

The next morning, Paris and Melinda meet up in the hotel room. “So he just went in your room? He knows he is a ghost?” Melinda asked.

“Yes and yes.” Paris replied. “Though he doesn’t know what happened to him.”

Melinda nodded. “I understand.” She comment. “We will help him.”

“We will.” Paris told her.

Just then, Nate popped in. “This is your friend?” He pointed at Melinda.

Paris nodded. “She is.”

Melinda looked at the ghost. “I can help you.”

Nate nodded. “Okay.”

“Do you remember nothing at all? How did you die?” Melinda asked.

Nate looked at her. “I can’t remember anything. As I told you friend here yesterday.”

“No glances? No anything?” Melinda asked him.

“I don’t know.” Nate replied, unsure.

Paris looked at him. “So you do remember something?”

“A car, that came out of nothing.” Nate finally replied after a moment of silence.

“You were hit by a car?” Melinda asked.

Nate nodded. “I think so, yeah.”

Paris realized. “That was the blood that is dripping from you.”

“Yeah.” Nate nodded.

“Is it coming together?” Paris asked to him.

“Yeah.” Nate nodded. He had flashes of what happened. “My parents?! Where are they?”

“Parents?” Paris asked, frowning.

“Yeah.” Nate nodded. “They were supposed to pick me up from a party.”

“What are their names?” Melinda asked him.

“Anna and Daniel.” Nate replied.

“Surname?” Paris asked.

“Winters.” Nate replied. “You can take me to them?! They need to know, I’m still here.”

Paris and Melinda both nodded. “Of course we will.”

--------------------

Sometime later, they found out that the parents were dead also. Paris sighed. “We should tell him.”

Melinda nodded. “We should.”

Just then Nate popped in front of them. “We should, what?” He asked a little rudely.

Paris stood up and walked over to Nate. “We should tell you that your parents are dead. They died in the same car accident.”

Nate had his eyes widen. “What? I don’t believe you.”

“It is the truth.” Melinda told him. She also stood up.

“You are lying.” Nate’s eyes went black.

“We aren’t.” Paris spoke up.

“Lies!” Nata shouted as then he popped out and popped back outside.

Both Paris and Melinda rushed over to the window. “What the hell?!” Paris exclaimed. By Nate appeared a man in a hat, he grabbed into him and they disappeared together.

“I have seen that man before.” Melinda muttered.