Its You!!

Willows pov
"Hello? I'm here for the note that I got this morning. " I said ,looking for the person but I see nobody. " hello" I say again. Nobody answers.

I stand paralyzed as I feel somebody come up behind me and put their hands on my waist. Then they lean in and whisper in my ear, " surprise. "

I jump turn around and I'm shocked to see who it is. The person I least expect to be here. "Tyler? " I say. In shock. "You're alive? " I say tears forming in my eyes.

I can't described how I'm feeling right now. Joy,confused, overwhelmed. " Yea, Oh willow I missed you So much!! " he said giving me a kiss. His kiss. The kiss I desired So much.

" but you died, right in front of me. You ate Nightlock. " I said still confused. "NO Willow, I just told you it was Nightlock. What I ate was Blood-Rose. " Tyler said.

"Blood-Rose? " I ask. "Look Willow, I would like to explain everything better to you somewhere else. Are you staying with anybody? "

"OK,and I was staying with Haymitch then he left for his meetings and then I stayed with Gale then he left too. Now I'm staying at my house in the Victors Village. " I tell him.

"OK Let's go there " Tyler said taking my hand in his. We reach my house and I open the window . I sit on the sofa. "Come on, I won't bite " I said mocking what he said to me on the train before the games.

"Really Willow " he said laughing. I laugh too. Then his beautiful angel smile, that I missed So much, fades . Tyler looks serious. " OK now I can explain everything to you." He said.

" yea please do." I said. "OK So what I ate was Blood-Rose not Nightlock. Blood-Rose is a dark blue Berry with a hint,,,   of silver. While nightlock is a dark blue  berry with hints of purple. Also while the Nightlock kills you, the Blood-Rose only shutsdown your system in under 5 minutes. " He explains.

" OK" I said. " please remember the difference. " he said. "I will " I tell him. "What about the hovercraft that picked you up?" I asked. " the hovercrafts that picked me and your parents were Rebel hovercrafts. " " Wait my parents? " I asked confused again.

"Willow don't you get it? They're alive! All of us survived. " Tyler tells me putting his hands on both of my arms. "Oh my God!" I said putting my hand over my mouth.

I can't believe it. None of us died. "How did President Snow not know all of this. " I say. " That's the thing. He knows. He knows everything, about me and your parents. " he said.

"What?" I asked. "I'm sure he's going to take his revenge on us somehow. " he tells me. " So where have you guys been all this time?" I asked him. "District 13,that's also where Gale and Haymitch have been going for their meetings" he tells me.

"Oh, the rebels base." I say. " Willow I saw your interview with Caesar when I was in 13 . I don't think president snow will appreciate it. " he tells me with concern in his voice.

" yea " I said kind of scared. "I have one last question, are you staying with me?" I ask. " Yea, always " he said. Pulling me into a hug then kissing me.

" You did not break me
(you did not break me, no)
I'm still fighting for peace

[3x]
Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart,
But your blade-it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard,
Yeah, I may snap and I move fast
But you won't see me fall apart
'Cause I've got an elastic heart

I've got an elastic heart"
-Elastic Heart, Sia
Catching Fire