Killing Isabelle

Willows P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of a cannon. Last night Connor Woods, Rosalie Shields, and Derek Miller died. Leaving only five tributes.

Now another one bites the dust ,leaving four tributes. The finale is coming soon. I can feel it. "Good morning " Tyler said. "Morning" I didn't say 'Good morning ' because if it were good we wouldn't be here.

"We should get going, I don't want the careers to fond us. They have been looking for us. Here in the woods." I tell Tyler.

" looking for us? What do you mean looking for us? " Tyler asks. Then I remember, Tyler doesn't know about what happened the other night yet.

"The other night, when I went to sleep, I over heard the careers talking about how they're looking for me and you. They want to kill us." I explained.

" Then I won't let them " Tyler said.
"I'll feel much safer now, I do, but I think that maybe we should go to the rainforest area. At least over there we have fish to eat. " I tell him.
" OK fine. " Tyler said.

I climb down of the huge tree we were at, just as I put the first foot down someone grabs me and throws me on the floor. I try to stand up but whoever it is pins my arms down, with their knees.

I look at the person. It was a girl. I've seen her before. Of course! District 10 ,Isabelle Gold.
"This is all your fault! Its all your families fault! " She started to yell in my face. I flip her over so that im on top of her. " What are you talking about?!" I ask,Pulling out a knife I had in my back pocket.

"The Games coming back! It's all your fault! " Isabelle yelled again. "And know I'm going to end you!" She kicks me off and instantly gets on top of me and grabs my neck.

"St..op " I said gasping for air. I grab her arms and try to push them away but I couldn't. " He..lp " I said feeling my face get red. All this is happening when two minutes ago Tyler and I were talking.

Then all of a sudden Isabelle drops to the ground. I sit up gasping for air. My lungs were burning like crazy now. I look over at Isabelle. She had an arrow stuck on the side of her head.

Then I look over at Tyler. He was holding my bow, he had shot her. Once again saving me. He comes jogging towards me and kneels down.

"Are you ok?! " I asked alarmed. " Yea, let's get out of here" I said, standing up and putting my bow around my shoulders.

Thanks for reading guys!! Please comment and vote!

" Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years
I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
And I still believe
Yeah I still believe" -Fight Song, Rachel Platten