Tributes Parade

Willows Pov

Tyler and I just got back from the Capital. We were immediately rushed by two peacekeepers to get ready. Taking us into separate hallways.

Right now, im being pushed into a bathroom to bath. I'm supposed to sitting on the bath tub, filled with oils for the skin and rose petals.

They close the bathroom door , which leaves me alone. I sit in and scooch all the way down to my nose. So the water is halfway down my face.

Then I go all the way under and come back up. After a few mins, they knock on the door and tell me it's time to get out.

I out the towel around my body, and step outside. Outside Violet is waiting for me with a robe. " Hey,Willow, it's been a while who would of thought you'd be here again. " She says.

" Tell me about it. And Hey. " I tell her. " Here put this on " she said handing me the pink robe. I put it on and then we walk to the prep room.

Where all the makeup and hair is done. I enter the room and am immediately attacked by hugs and comments. " Willow! How have you been. " Caleb said. " I'm fine " " Willow, how are you dealing with everything. " Amber asked. " Well, I'm going to be dead in a couple of days so, I guess I'm fine. "

" Dont talk like that young lady, you are a Mellark, and you're stronger than you Think you are. " Sapphire said. " Thanks " I said.

" Come on guys we have to get her ready" Caleb said clapping his hands. They hand me a simple white dress to put on while im getting prepped. They step outside while I put it on.

Then I call them back in. I sit down in the leather chair. Caleb starts to do my makeup . While sapphire does my nails and Amber does my hair.

When they're done Violet takes me to the dressing room. She pulls out a Gray dress. That reaches all the way down to my feet and black flats.

I put it on, I look amazing the makeup looks like my eyes are on flames. My nails are painted to resemble ashes. And my hair is just beautiful.

"Come on lets go" Violet said. I walked out of the room and into the elevator. Violet goes down with me. Tyler is already downstairs. He has a grey suit and grey high lights.

" You look amazing " he tells me. " Thanks, not So bad your self. " I said and smile. " OK you two, push this when you're ready" Violet said handing me a small black button.

"Thanks " I said. " One more thing, wait a couple of seconds before you press it and don't smile, you want to seem fearless,powerful, the new fire. " Violet said.

" seems fun " I said. " OK now get on your chariot, they're already starting. " Violet said. Me and Tyler get on. " Hey are you OK? " Tyler asked me. " Yea, I'm just nervous " I said.

" you'll be fine. " he said as we started to roll out. " Ready? " Tyler asked. " Ready " I said. He pressed the button and our clothes start to change.

My ash grey dress was slowly turning into ashes and then it started to turn into fire. The same thing is happening to Tyler.

While the grey highlights they put in our hair start to look like ashes rising out of the fire  .The crowd goes wild.  Then we reach the circle, where President Snow starts talking.

" Welcome tributes to the 77 th annual Hunger Games. I have taken to consideration that this year, two tributes from the same District can win and their will be no rule change about that in these games... "

Games! More like battle for your life or even torture but not games. I think

After that I zoned out. Next thing I knew we were on the elevator going to our penthouse.

So what do you guys think!!! Please comment and vote!!

" We are young, we are gold
Trying things we didn't know
Looking at the sky, see it come alive
All our fears became our hopes
Climbed out every locked window
Rode a lion's mane and fell upon the rain

We can reach the constellations
Trust me, all our dreams are breaking out!" - We'll be the stars, Sabrina Carpenter