New Ally

Willows P.O.V

Three cannons went of that night. Marking the death of Jennifer, Angelique Malcomson, and Donald Joseph. 3 deaths. 3 young lives gone and would never be restored. Now only 8 tributes remained.

Last night when I went back to get some sleep, I found a parachute on the bush. Inside, when I opened it, was a small bottle with pink cream in it, with a not saying, For your wound, Stay Strong ~ H Once I applied it, it burned like crazy but the wound started to heal.

Right know I'm walking through the woods. Not knowing where I'm going. All I know is that I have to find Tyler. I have to see him. I need him. I pass by a nightlock bush and I take some and put it in the parachute from last night.

I spot a small rabbit and load my arrow. Finally, I haven't seen any animals in days I think to myself. I shoot it and put it in my bag for later. Just as I'm zipping the bag up I hear footsteps and the sound of crunching leaves coming from behind me.

I turn around to run but someone grabbed me by the shoulder. "Let me go! " I said turning around. Derek was behind me. With a knife in his hand.

"Shhh! They'll come after you if they know you're here. " He said.
"And you're helping them. " I say. " no I'm not " Derek said. " You're helping them kill all those people. "
" I have too, or they'll kill me. " Derek stated.

I look at his knife and he notices. " Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm not like them. " Derek said.
"Whatever. " I said.

"Derek! " I hear Jordan and Josh call out. "Go run, hide ! Just get out of here. " Derek warned me. Its too late to run away they'll see me. So I quickly put on my bag and climb the tree behind me.

Once I'm completely surrounded by leaves I stay as still as I can. I look down and here Josh, Jordan, and Derek talking.

" ugh whaever you guys, I'm going back to camp. We dont need him Josh he's a weak link come on lets go!" Jordan said.
"Yea, you're right babe. He's just holding us back. " Josh said and they left.

After they are clear from sight, I climb down. " How can you let them talk to you like that? " I ask him.
"Come on like I could care less what they say. "
"Derek, I can see by the look of your face that you don't like it" I tell him.
"Whatever come on lets go. " He said.

Here you go guys!!! Thanks for reading!!! Please comment and vote!!!

" Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion" - Fight Song, Rachel Platten