Preperation

Tylers P.O.V

Last night was horrible. Everytime I closed my eyes I kept getting visions of the games. Visions of mutts. Visions of tributes. Visions of Willows death and mine. Nightmares. I kept getting nightmares.

I eventually decided that I couldn't and wouldn't sleep. I sat on my bed. In the silence of the penthouse you could here everything. From Haymitch's snoring to the occasional moan coming from Willows room.

Eventually around 3:00 ㏂ those moans turned to Whimpers then screaming. I got up and open her door. Walk to her bed and slightly shake her making her jolt up and slap me in the face.

" Oh God, Tyler I'm so sorry " She said. "It's OK" I said brushing a strand of her hair form her face. " Now get some sleep. " I whisper to her.

" I can't " She said. " Why not " I ask. " The nightmares are too strong. They're too much. " she said. " You need your sleep. " I lay on her bed next to her and say, " Come here. "

She lays her head on my chest. " Close your eyes and Go to sleep, Wills" I said and wrap my arm around her. Then I start to play with her hair. When are we going to be out of the woods.

***

Right now, we are all in the living room discussing the interviews. " So as you know the interviews help you get sponsors obviously, " Haymitch said.

" Yea " I said. " And well, people kind of expect you two to be the next Star-Crossed lovers. The people want to see that you're deeply in love-" " But we are in love. " WIllow said

" i know, but some people, like Snow, think that you're faking it. I want you two to be yourselves. Talk to Caesar as if he and you were old friends. " Haymitch said. " seems easy enough. " I said.

***Fast Forward to after dinner***

Willows P.O.V

We finish eating and Effie immediately escorts us to the prep center. " Come on dears we have to get you ready." She said in her capital accent.

When we reach the prep Center , we are rushed by our prep teams into our preping room. "Sit down and relax , no waxing or plucking today " Caleb said.

I relax ans wait until the whole storm of maleup and hair and designs begin. I feel Caled start to put makeup around my eyes and parts of my nose. I see him stick small diamonds in different areas of my face. Then he adds glitter in different spots.

While Sapphire paints my nails black and adds gold glitter on the top of each nails and then covers them in a fresh coat of clear nail polish.

After about an hour I'm free to go to get dressed. I'm escorted by a peacekeeper to the dressing room. Where violet is waiting with a large white garment bag.

"Well it's about time " she said . She unzips the bag revealing a beautiful strapless black and grey gown,with a flower at the middle.

" It's outstanding! "I say. " I'd thought you'd like it. " Violet said smiling. "Here out it on." She then says. I carefully put it on. Then she takes out these amazing open-toe heels. They're black and have little gems all over them.

"Wow " I said putting them on. "So what's the deal with all the black and grey?" I asked. " Well, you know how last time you were the rising ashes rising from your parents fire,right " she said.

" Yea " I said. " Well this year, you and Tyler are supposed to represent the aftermath of the fire. The coal and ashes. " She said fixing my dress.

" Oh, that really amazing and creative " I said. " Thank you!" she said. " Now come on you're on in a little bit." She said and escorted me outside to the backstage of the interviews room.

Here you go guys thanks so much for reading!! You are amazing!!! Please comment and vote!!!!

"
Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head
In burning red
Burning, it was red" - Red, Taylor Swift.