Justice Building

Willows Pov
We are taken to separate rooms inside the justice building, where our family and friends can visit and say their last words. I sit on a chair ,next to the Window of the room I'm in.

I wait for 5 mins and no body has coke in yet. Who would have thought that I would be in here again. Not just me but me and Tyler are both here again.

" 3 minutes " I hear the peacekeeper say. Then I see Uncle Carter come in. " Uncle Carter, I thought You would be with Tyler. " I said. " I just came from his room, he wanted me to tell you that when you're in the arena, you have to live and if you can you'll both be safe ." He said.

" Why would he-" I get interrupted by a peacekeeper busting through the door. " Times up! " dragging Uncle Carter away. " Next comes Haymitch.

"Haymitch " I let out. " how you doing ,sweetheart " he said. " I'm...I don't know. I'm... terrified, worried. I... I dont know. " I said to him. " Hey sweetheart everything's going to be alright, don't worry. " he said.

" Thanks Haymitch, but Everybody keeps saying that ,I just can't make myself to believe it." I said. " Times up!" The peacekeeper said. " Believe it Willow. " was the last words I heard from Haymitch, well until the train.

I was about to give up on Rachel, when I heard the peacekeeper come in. She ran straight to me and hugged me. " Willow, you can do this. If your parents did it, then So can you " she said crying. " Hey don't cry, don't cry. Listen to me, Ray listen to me. This isn't goodbye. "

" OK, I'm sorry Willow its just you're like a sister to me, you know? " she said crying. " I know you're like my sister to " I said. Then the peacekeeper comes in and drags her out of the room.

" Remember Willow, this isn't Goodbye! " is the last words I hear. Then a peacekeeper came in to take me out of my room and into the train.
I met Tyler outside of the Justice Building. I'm on the verge of tears, because of everything's that's happening. " are you OK?" He asked.
" Yea, but I need to talk to you on the train. " I said as we walked outside. I hold in my tears for the cameras. I have to look strong, So I wont be marked as an easy target.

Here you go guys another chapter!!! Hoped you liked it!!! " comment and vote!!

"There's a room where the light won't find you, holding hands while the walls come tumbling down. When they do I'll be right behind you. So glad we've almost made it. So sad we have to fade it. Everybody wants to rule the world Everybody wants to rule the world . Everybody wants to rule... the world ." Everybody wants to rule the world, Lorde