In The Night

Tyler's pov

So after dinner we all went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep though, So I went to the back room of the train .

I look out the window. Seeing the trees go bye and wish that I was back home and the games weren't real. I remember when I was little and mom used to fight with my dad, she always used to say are we out of the woods?

Meaning are we out of danger or difficulty. I sigh and say, "when are we going to be out of the woods." " Hey " I hear a voice behind me.

I turn around and see Willow with a notebook in her hands. " Oh hey " i said. " are you OK?" She asked sitting down. " Yea" " Tyler, I know you better than that, What's wrong " she insisted.

" It's that I... I feel frustrated with everything that's happening ,you know. " I said. " Yea, I do. Look I know you want me to live but I want you to live. I... I... " she stopped.

" You what " I asked. " I love you, That's why I dont want to lose you. " she said. " I love you too " I said pulling her in for a kiss.

" You're going to draw?" I asked.
" I also draw or write when I can't sleep ,it relaxes me." She said. " Oh " she opens it and reads something.

" When God pushes you through the edge of difficulty, Trust him fully because two things can happen. Either he'll catch you when you fall or he'll teach you how to fly. "

" Thats really nice. " I said. " Yea my mom used to say that to me when I was little. " she said.

Then the train bolted to a stop, making Willow fall of the window seat. " Are you ok? " I asked helping her up " yea, I m fine " Willow said. " Look at that " i said . In the trunk of trees,the words, if we burn you burn with us, are spelled out.

" That's weird " Willow said. Then Effie and Haymitch come out.

Willows Pov

" What happened? " Haymitch said. " I don't Know the train just stopped ." Tyler said. " no,no,no! We are going to be late! This can't be happening. " Effie said.

" Effie calm down im sure it's just for a few minutes. " I say. " yea why dont we go and ask. " Tyler said ,walking with Effie to the front of the train.

Then Haymitch said, " Well I'm going to sleep. " and left to his room. So it was just me. I sat back down. Why are those words on the trees.

I keep thinking them over and over, if we burn you burn with us. I finally realized that those were the exact words my mom said in the revolution.

I start to sketch out the trees and the night sky. Then Tyler and Effie walk in. " We're going to be stuck here for 30 minutes. " Tyler said. " oh" I said. " I'm going to bed, I need my beauty sleep you know " Effie said.

Tyler and I sat back down on the window seat. "Why do you think that's there?" I asked. " I don't know, just remember this, hope is the spark of every revolution . "

" Why? " I ask. " just remember " he said.

Here you go guys I'll try to update as much as I can but if I can't I'm sorry I have testing and want to finish school with certain grades so....

" I say "Can you believe it?
As we're lying on the couch?"
The moment I can see it.
Yes, yes, I can see it now"
-Mine,Taylor Swift