Winter Celebration

Willow Pov

" You know, Winter is my favorite season. " I  said breaking the silence. "Really ?" Tyler asked.   " yea, I mean I love the snow, the cold, and the Winter Festival! I mean it all seems beautiful! The other season I love is Spring.  Where the flowers grow and everything. " I said.

" spring and fall are my favorite.  I mean my birthday is in the fall, and the spring is just So peaceful. " Tyler said.

I look down at the floor. " look Tyler I'm sorry of the thing at did back home.  It's that I know Snow is going to do something to make us pay for what we did.  "

" Willow, you didn't do anything.  I did and the rebels. You didn't have a part in it."  Tyler said.  " yea but you know snow he's the fire of hell.   The wolf dressed as a lamb.   He'll make me pay anyways he said himself. " I tell him.

"Thats true " he said. We arrived at the festival. The only day of the year where the peacekeepers aren't on parole.  The crowd cheering when they saw us.  Then the music stops and everyone gasps.   They look at Tyler like he's a ghost.  " Tyler Dawson?" They kept whispering.

"TYLER?!  Tyler,you're alive? "  I heard a boy  say from behind us. He looks around 13.  Tyler turns around.   "Caleb! " Tyler said.   The boy runs to Tyler.  They hug.  " Oh my God I missed you So much. " Tyler said.   " Hey Tyler. " a man around that looks around 37 years old comes up to Tyler.

" Uncle Carter, it's been a long time. " Tyler said.   " I... I..thought you were " " dead" Caleb finishes for Him.   " Yea, I'll tell you both the truth later.  Right now I have to say a different story. "

Tyler said.   A couple more people showed up.  Tyler's friend came last.  They whisper for a moment then I hear, " I'll tell you later " from Tyler. " Hey  guys, this is Willow Mellark. Willow this is my brother Caleb Dawson.  " Tyler said.  

"Nice to meet you Caleb. " I said shaking his hand. " you too,you were really brave. " Caleb said.   " awe Thanks  " I said.  "And this is my Uncle, Carter Dawson.  " Tyler said. 

"Hi,Mr.Dawson " I said shaking his hand.  "please call me uncle Carter " he said.  "And this is my bestfriend, Mark  Cooper. " Tyler said.   " Nice to meet you" I said .

A bunch of people are asking what happened ,how is he alive.  " Well, when I was picked up from the arena, The Capitol was able to cure me." Tyler said.

" well, what are we waiting for lets get back to the festival!" Carter said,  obviously excited his nephew is back.    The music starts to play again and the people start dancing.

"I'm going to get some hot chocolate, want some?" I asked Tyler.   " no I'm good. " Tyler said. " OK your loss" I said laughing.  I go to Morgan and buy some hot chocolate.

When I'm Done drinking the hot chocolate,Tyler pulls me by my hand .  " Hey,what are you doing" i said laughing .  " Just come on ." he said smiling at me.

We end up in the middle of the Town square where everyone is in a huge circle.  " Dance With me" Tyler said. " I'm not a good dancer " I said.   " Tyler pulls over to him." Tyler, no,no,I'm not a good dancer. " I said laughing at his actions.  

" Just try, I could teach you." He said. " OK" I said." I don't know the steps. " I tell him. " No one does, come on "  we end up dancing to the sound of the music . The crowd clapping along.
It was fun.  Then Caleb come to us and said, " May I? " to Tyler.   Tyler looks at me and smiles.   " She's all yours " and left.  Caleb starts dancing with me. " My your a good dancer. " I tell him.

" Thanks Willow.  I get it from my brother, I guess. " he said.  Then the song ended.  " That was fun! " I said out of breath. " We should Get going.  I mean if We're going to explain things to them. " Tyler said.  I nodded.
"Come on Caleb!" Tyler yelled. " Uncle Carter, come over here!" They both come and we tell them that were should all meet up at my house.  So leave the Festival and start walking to my house.

Here you go guys the next chapter!!!  Hope you liked it!!!  Thanks you all for reading!! 
Please comment and vote!!

"Love is like the wind,you can't see it but you can feel it " —Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember.

" I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air, so there
So all the cups got broke shards beneath our feet but it wasn't my fault
And everyone's competing for a love they won't receive
'Cause what this palace wants is release" Lorde, Team