Resting Day

Willows P.O.V

I wake up Tyler is still sleeping and his hand is tangled up in my hair. He must've fallen asleep playing with it last night.

I slowly get up, not wanting to wake him. Then I slowly walk to the mahogany drawer to pick out my clothes for the day.

I pick out a white crop top and a floral patern skirt and white flats. I go to the bathroom to change, just in case Tyler wakes up.

I put on the skirt and was about to pull on my shirt when I hear the doorknob turn. " I'm in here! " I said quickly. " Oh..uh...sorry..I'm sorry willow. " Tyler said from outside.

" its OK, I'll be out in a minute." I said. That was So close! Tyler almost saw me in a bra! I put on my shirt and grab the shoes and head outside . " It's all yours. " I tell Tyler.

Tomorrow training starts. Today we just go down to here the same speech as always. this time, we go hear it a day early So that tomorrow we have full four hours of training.

I put on my shoes just as Tyler came out of the bathroom. He had changed his close also. We walked outside and to the dining room.

Effie sees me and immediately says, " Willow, I have the perfect necklace for you! " she runs of to her room. " Ummm, ok then " Tyler said as we went to sit down.

" You two should start to get used to her perkiness. It's never going away. Trust. Me.Never.Ever.Ever.Going away. Ever." Haymitch said. " So are you guys ready for tomorrow? " he then asked.

" I mean no one could ever be ready for the games. But I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. " I said. " same " Tyler said. " OK, tonight after you get back from the speech, I want you guys to review and take notes on the previous games. " Haymitch said.

" OK,watch videos take notes, seems like school to me. " I said. Effie comes back with a silver necklace that has a symbol that looks like a sideways 8.

" This is the infinity sign " she said pointing to the sideways eight. " It's gorgeous " I said. " Here put it on, it's yours " she said . " Oh no Effie I.. I couldn't " I said. " take willow it's yours. " I out it on and it matches perfectly with my outfit. Thanks Effie. "

heres the chapter, short i know but still hoped you liked it!!! Part two of this chapter is coming soon!!! Please comment and vote!!!

"
Let me in, hold me close
Fill my heart with simple notes
So when it's hard to see,
They are there, reminding me
Take my breath, and hold me high
So I can feel the city lights
Glowing under me
It's in our reach, we're breaking out!"
- We'll Be The Stars, Sabrina Carpenter