The Encounter

Willows P.O.V

Its been two days since me and Jennifer found each other. So far six tributes have died. The two from 3, 8, and 9. That leaves 11 Tributes We have barely found anything to eat. Right know , we're at the beach again looking for something to eat.

I'm on the shore looking for oysters or something else edible. Jennifer is in the water hunting fish with her trident. In the end, we end up getting two oysters and 4 fish.

We silently eat it raw, because it's getting too late to make a fire. "I hate this. I hate all of it." Jennifer said. " You're not the only one. I wish I was back home in the meadow of twelve, but sadly I can't and even If I do win,I wouldn't have anywhere to go." I said.

"Oh because of the bombing..." Jennifer said her voice trailing off. " Anyways we should get going, it's getting late and we're not hidden. " I said standing up.

"Yea we should." Jennifer said, putting on her bag and grabbing her Trident.

***

After walking for a while in the woods. We come past the stream we where I saw her earlier. "Willow, I really need some water. I haven't had any since the day before yesterday. " Jennifer said.

" Jen,Can't you wait for a little while longer, I have some in my bag but we really need to find somewhere to set up camp." I insist.

"No, please it will only be a little a-and I won't take long." Jennifer pleaded.

" Fine but make it quick, we don't know where the careers might be. "
"OK thanks " Jennifer said and ran off.

After about two minutes she come back. " OK come on lets go." I said. "Where do you think you're going?! " I here a voice say.

I turn around. In the middle of the mist of the woods are Derek, Josh, and Jordan standing in a V like figure all armed. "Jennifer Run!" I yelled to her.

We start to run and I here Derek say, "Guys it's not worth it! "

"What do you have a thing for the Girl of Ashes!" I here Josh yell. I'm grabbed by the arm and pulled down into a bush.

I look around to see who it was. To me luck it was Jennifer of course. Then I see all three stop running two feet in front of us.

"What no! I...I just think we could wait until shes with Tyler. That way we kill two birds with one stone. " Derek said.

" Well we lost them now so I guess he's right. " Jordan said, putting her long black hair into a ponytail. Josh and her run off and I see Derek stay behind .

He looked around and ran off too. Then I look at Jennifer.

Here you go!! Thanks so much for reading!! Also please remember to read peaceloverunning books and please read my friend Ambers books on AmberLove002 and amberlove3914. Their books are reall good. Thanks for reading and please comment and vote!!!

" Baby, I know places we won't be found
And they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down
Cause I, I know places we can hide
I know places

They are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run
Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
My love" - I Know Places, Taylor Swift