Tsunami

Willows P.O.V

Two days have past by since Isabelle's death. There are four tributes left. Four tributes left, I think to myself. Four tributes left, meaning that the finale is close. Closer than any of us think. It's racing towards us.

***

"Willow, Willow wake up" I snap my eyes open and sit up quick as a bullet. I see Tyler leaning over me. "What happened?!" I ask.

"We have to go!" Tyler says.
"Why?!" I ask getting up quickly.
" look behind you!" Tyler said pulling me by the arm. I struggle to keep up with him.

I look over my shoulder and see a terrifyingly huge wave roaring towards us. We are running as fast as we can. We reach the cornucopia and look around. We are surrounded by water on all sides.

"Grab my hand " Tyler said , I am in shock of what is happening around us. "Willow grab my hand! " Tyler yelled. I grabbed his hand tightly.

" I'm scared. " I tell him.
"Everything's going to be ok " he said and kisses my hand.
"The water is going to be pulling us down for a while. Grab my hand as hard as you can and don't let go! " Tyler yelled over the roaring sound of the water.

"I won't! " I yell.
" Take a deep breath when I tell you! "
"OK!" I scream over the deafening sound of the water.
"One!"
I pray to God to please let us live.
"Two!"
I hold on to Tyler's hand as Tight as I can.
"Three now!"
I take a really deep breath and the water sucks us down spinning us and then letting us go and then two massive wave crashed down with such force that they created two different currents. I got sucked in deeper.
This better end soon I m running out of air, I think to myself. I squeeze my hand to see if Tyler's there, but theres nothing but water . Now I really start to panic. The waves have stopped and I quickly swim to the top.

I gasp out for fresh air. "Tyler!" I scream frantically looking around for him. I can't find him, anywhere. I go under water to look for him but its useless, I can't see anything.

I go up again and scream again, "Tyler! "
Then I see someone come out of the water about 10 feet away from me.

"Willow , where are you?!" The person is Tyler.
" over here! " I yell back. I start to swim towards him and he swims towards me.
" Oh my God! I thought you died!" I said crying onto his shoulder as he hugged me tight.

" The wave pulled me in another direction and you in the other. I couldn't do anything, the current it was too strong to swim against it. " Tyler explained.
"God I've never been so happy to see someone in my life. " I said looking at him smiling.

"Come on lets get out of here before something else happens. " Tyler said and we start swimming to shore. Then something pulls me underwater.

I didn't have time to breath. Whatever it was I couldn't get away from it. I look behind me to see what it was . I huge whirlpool was sucking me down.

This is it I think, I'm going to die. I can't breath and I don't have one bit of air. My lungs are burning like fire.

I try to get out by swimming but I can't. I need an outside force. I feel something hit my forehead. I look up and see a rope. I grab it and tie it around my waist. Then I feel someone pull.

Finally I get pulled out. I feel like I'm about to pass out any minute. I look up to see who's pulling the rope and see Tyler. He picks my up from the water and puts me on the sand. I start to doze off, everything's getting blurry....

Tyler's P.O.V

"Come on lets get out of here before something else happens." I tell Willow. Then I start to swim towards shore.

" Hey, Willow did you hear a cannon go off? " I ask thinking that no one had died from this disaster. Instead of an answer I get silence.

"Willow? " I turn around she wasn't there . " Willow? " I see a whirlpool forming . Oh no, Willow! I go underwater and take out the role from my bag. Just in case .

Then I see her. The whirlpool's current is sucking her in. She's trying to swim out. I throw her the rope and wait until she tied it around her waist.

Then I pull. I swim towards the shore. Once we are on shallow water I pick her up and take her to the sand. She's weak and is barely breathing.

I start to give her CPR. " come on, come on! " I say pumping her chest. Nothing is happening. "Come on, come on Willow. Not now! " I said trying again.

I'm trying one last time, "Willow please! " then she gasp out for air and starts to cough. " Willow ! Oh thank God!"

"My..hero..once again. " She said in between coughs and smiling.

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor! Please comment and vote!!

" And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time" - Fight Song , Taylor Swift