Help!

Willows P.O.V

"How many tributes are there left?" Derek asks as we walk farther into the woods. " 8 tributes. District 1 , District 6, District 12, Josh and Isabelle. " I say.

" It really sucks, you know. Being in the games and all." He says and grabs my hand. I pull away fast and look at him.

" but I sure have to tell you something though. " he continued on like nothing happened. I dont answer, just keep walking.

" You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said grabbing my hand, tighter so I don't escape. "Hey! let.me. Go!" I said struggling to get free.

I finally get free when, I kick him on the leg. " What do you think you're doing?! " I said.
"I'm thinking that im doing something that I wanted to do since I first met you. " Derek said.
"Well Stop!" I yelled.
"No, no I won't. " Derek said pushing me hard against a tree.
" You know you feel it too. You know you want it." Derek said and tried to kiss me.

I push him away. Then he grabs my two arms and pins them behind my back. Then kisses me and unzips my Jacket revealing the V-neck of the Jumpsuit.

He pulls away and I plead to him, " Please stop! Dont do this to me please. "
"Ha, That's what you want dont you. "
He take my Jacket off. I spit in his face.
"You're a lier! You're a lier! You said you'd never hurt me! I thought you were my friend! " I said tears streaming down my face.

"Shut up! Shut up, mutt!"Derek said grabbing my neck and throwing me on the ground.

"Aagh!" I scream.
"Shut up! "
"Help! Help please! Tyler! Hel-" I get cut off by Derek putting his hand over my mouth.
He takes his other hand and grabs both of mine by the wrists. Then he drags me around ,making me scrape my back until he stops behind a bush.

" Help! Ple...ase help! Some...body ! " I say in between tears. Just then somebody pushes him away from me. I look up and see......

Hoped you guys liked this chapter!!! Please comment and Vote!!

" And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time"- Fight Song, Rachel Platten