The Truth

Willows Pov

We head home. " So Caleb how old are you?" I asked trying to make a conversation. I mean I feel like an outsider right now. They all know each other, I'm the only stranger here.

" I'm 13 " he said. " Oh, I'm 16 " I tell him. " So you mind telling us What's going on? " Uncle Carter said. " we will but we have to get -"

" WILLOW!" I hear someone scream behind me. I turn around, to see my best friend Rachel running towards me. Her long blonde hair flowing behind her.

"You know her? " Tyler asked. 

" yea I do, she's my bestfriend, Rachel Ross. " I tell him. 

" Then you might want to bring her along. " Tyler said. 

" Yeah, you guys go ahead, while I explain things to her. " I said.

" Okay." Tyler said, continuing to walk. 

" Rachel! I've missed you! " I said hugging her. 

" Me too Willow. " she said. " So how are you? I mean with the games, and your parents and all."

"Well, I've been fine except the fact that I keep getting nightmares about the Games every night.  Tyler helps a lot too. As for y parents ill explain everything at my house. " I tell her.

"Okay" we start walking. " I have one question though " Rachel said.

 " What is it Ray?" Ray is the nickname I gave her the day we met at school .

Now the school is closed because the peacekeepers wanted their headquarters in District 12 to be there. So the school got demolished. " Are you and Tyler, you know, a thing " she asked smiling. " Ray! "I said laughing.

" no but really, are you? " she said. " Yea " I said looking down smiling. " ha! I knew it! " she said. Were reach my house. Everyone is already inside. " you guys want anything, hot chocolate, food?" I asked them.

"No I'm good thank you " Uncle Carter said. " I'm good too." Rachel said. " How about you two? Caleb you want anything and tyler? " " I'm good, thanks Wills " Tyler said. " No Thank you, I'm OK" Caleb said. " OK well if you need anything. " I said. "Everybody this is my bestfriend Rachel. " I said. " Nice to meet you." Tyler said.

" OK So I guess you're all wondering What's happening. " Tyler said. I sat down next to him. On the other side of him is Caleb. Rachel sat in front of me.

" Yea we are. " Uncle Carter said. " OK So..." Tyler tells them the same story he told me. " So Peeta and Katniss aren't really dead. " Uncle Carter said.

"Nope they're alive. " I said. " and Snow knows everything? " Rachel asked. " Yup " I said. " So that's why you couldn't say this outside. Because of Snow. " Caleb said. "Yea "tyler said.

" Why is he going to be at the reaping? " Rachel said. " that's the thing, we don't know. He just told us. I have a feeling he has something else planned, though. " Tyler said.

" Please, you can't tell anyone about this. We could all get killed. "I tell everyone.

Here you go guys hoped you like it.Please Comment and Vote!! I promise I'll try to update more often.!! Thanks So much for reading !!!

" We live in cities you'll never see on screen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know, we're on each other's team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air
So there
I'm kinda older than I was when I revelled without a care
So there" -Lorde Team.