I Get It Now

Willows P.O.V

I get off the elevator and go into the penthouse. " They remodeled the bathroom, it's the latest model. Everything else is the same. " Effie said.

" Well I'm off to bed. Call if you need anything guys but please don't need anything. " Haymitch said. " I'm going to clean off." I said. Then go to the same bedroom as I was last time. I go to the bathroom which is now really techy now.

There's a touch screen pad against the wall to pick settings for the shower. I pick the water to feel like light rain and for the smell ocean breeze. I step into the shower and let the water run down my body.

When I finish I turn off the water and stepped on the mat. Then to vents on the left and right walls opened and they dried my hair. Putting my wavy hair in a bun.

I put the towel around my body and walked out to my room. I pick out something to sleep in. I pick out light purple pajama top and bottom.

Then Tyler says, " Its time for dinner." From outside my door. " Okay,im coming " i say as i opened the door. His dirty blonde hair is wet. Strands of it sticking to his forehead. He has on a White t-shirt and sky blue pajamas pants.

He clearly just came out of the shower. " Ready?" He asked. " ready " I say. We walk to the diner table hand in hand. Haymitch is so drunk he can barely able to keep his head up.

" Good you're here. " Effie said. I don't really feel good right now, with everything that's happening. So when they bring out the big feast, I only eat salad and steamed vegetables.

" Willow, why aren't you eating? " Effie asked. " I m not really hungry." I reply. Tyler looks at Mr and whispers, " Are you OK? "

" Yea " I say back. " Then I say, " Well, I'm done. I'm off to bed." I get up and walk to my bedroom. I fall asleep in the lavender bed. Only to be awoken hours laters bye a nightmare.

I'm all alone in this completely white room. At first I see no one. Then the lights go completely dark. Then , Snow appears in front of me. He starts laughing evily. " Good to see you're OK Ms.Mellark , But he's not going to be . " he said and steps aside. Then I see Tyler tied in the chair. He has rope around his wrist ,each arm tied to an arm of the chair. His legs are tied together and he has A gag in his mouth. " Tyler " I whisper. " Let him go!" I scream at Snow. " Oh, Ms.Mellark I wish I could. But I said you'll both have to pay. " he said. With a sinister smile. He pulls out a knife from his pocket. He wipes it off with a handkerchief. Then goes to put it on Tyler's neck. " Wait! " I say. He pauses and looks at me. " Take me, Take me, instead. Please don't kill him. Kill me instead. Please. " I begged. Tyler tries to yell something at me. The only thing I can make out is "no!" But the rest comes out as muffled sounds. He's trying to get free. The look in his eyes is on forgettable. "You will, kill yourself for him?" Snow asked. " of..of course. " I said. " you are not like your mother at that age at all. You actually do love him. To bad, but I would perfer to see you suffer. Say goodnight Tyler. He puts the knife to his throat and slices it.

I feel someone shake me awake. "NO!" I jolted up. Once I'm sitting, I look around the room taking in my surrounding. " Willow " I look to see Tyler was the person shaking me.

"You...I...We... But snow... we were in a room and you... you..." I couldn't even finish the sentence. For the first time I noticed that I'm out of breath,shaking, and sweating.

Tyler grabs me and pulls me towards his warm strong chest. " Hey it's OK, you're OK. I'm OK. He can't hurt you, I'm here. " he said. I was calm now. " Please stay, I need you. " I tell him. " He smiles ," Forever and always. "

About fifteen minutes have passed and We're still awake. Then I say, " why did you to volunteer for Caleb ." I asked him. " Because he was my brother and I had to protect you. " he told me. Then all the links in the puzzle come together.

The reaping, President snow coming to District 12 the announcement everything fit perfectly. " I get it know" I said. " Get what? " Tyler asked.

" The announcement was made towards us. President Snow was at the reaping because he knew Caleb was going to get reaped and you would volunteer. He did it So we'd both be back in the games. " I said.

"That makes sense now. He's such a.. a.. " " I know Tyler " I tell tyler. " Calm down " I said again. "How can I be calm when that Jerk did all this to us on Purpose! " he said frustrated.

" Listen we'll both be OK, remember?" I tell him. He calms down, I lay back down on his chest. Tyler starts to play with my hair. To be honest I love that.

That's the first time I feel relaxed since we got to the Capitol. Laying in my bed, in the dark and resting my head on his chest. Tyler playing with my hair.

Here you go guys tell me what you think! Please comment and vote!!!

"
No, we're never gonna turn to dust,
Yeah, all we really need is us
Don't be scared to close your eyes
No, we're never gonna die, we'll be the stars
Oh, no, we're never gonna step too far
Yeah, we're holding on to who we are
When it's time to close your eyes
They will see us in the sky,
We'll be the stars!

Oh ooh ooh oh oh
We'll be the stars!
Oh ooh ooh oh oh
We'll be the stars!"
- We'll Be The Stars, Sabrina Carpenter