Oh My God !

Willow P.O.V

Then I look at Jennifer....

"They left come on lets go. " I tell her.   She's making a funny face like she's about to throw up.  " Hey are you ok? " I asked her. 

"Ye– Yeah,  Come on l–lets go. " she said, getting pale.   " No, I think we should stay here for the night.  You don't look too good ." I tell her and its sunset anyways we wouldn't make it a mile.

" I don't feel too good. " Then she starts to cough.  I pat her back. Some liquid comes out of her mouth and into her hand.

"Willow,  whats happening to me?! " she said, extending her hand so I can see it.  Her hand is covered in blood.  More blood comes out each time she coughs.

"Oh My God , Jen! Come on lets go!" I said pulling her by the hand to the stream.   She can barely walk but I pull her along.  " come on bend down over the water and clean up " I said worried .

Whay did she eat or what did she drink or do? Then out of nowhere,  the Capitol anthem went on and the speaker started to talk.

"Attention tributes, Attention.   Any tribute that has drinked from the water of the ocean or the stream in the last 24 hours,  with out purification, of course.  Has a highly toxic chemical in their bloodstream and would only have a little bit of time before death.   In 24 hours the water will be clean once again. Oh, and may the odds be ever in the favor of those who survive. "

" Willow I'm going to died aren't I ?" I hear  Jennifer say I look at her on the ground getting paler by the minute.
"No you'll be ok, just lay down. " I say.

She lays down on her back, and I remember that yesterday she told me her family had died two years ago and that she was living with het older sister . So  I start telling her stories.

"Just think that you're going into a deep sleep.   One day soon, you'll be running around in the most peaceful place there is and you'll be reunited with your parents once again. "

Her eyes are slowly closing when she says, "Sing, p-pleases" 

" When all our tears have reached the sea
Part of you will live in me
Way down deep inside my heart
The days keep coming without fail
A new wind is gonna find your sail
That's where your journey starts
Just like the waves down by the shore
We're gonna keep on coming back for more
'Cause we don't ever wanna stop
Out in this brave new world you seek
Oh the valleys and the peaks
And I can see you on the top..." 
Her eyes stayed open and still as her last breath slowly escaped her body.  The cannon fires , marking the end of another young life.  

I've been told that when someone dies they look like they are sleeping.  This isn't what I'm seeing.  Jennifer just looks stiff and pale as a ghost.   She doesn't have that peaceful look she always had.   This isn't her.  This isn't Jennifer.

She was too young to die.   We're all to young.  Everyone in this arena,  Everyone!  Even the careers,  is just a child trying to get back home.  We are all to young for this.   We shouldn't be here.  

By now I have tears streaming down my eyes as I struggle to pick up Jennifer and take her to the stream.  I lay her there peacefully in the water and watch as she floats away.

I look at the sky,  "Damn you! Why!" and start breaking down crying. After about 20 minutes of crying , I force myself to calm down. "We shouldn't be here... " I whisper to myself.

As I walk back to the bush to try to get some sleep. 10 tributes left.

Well what did you guys think about  Jennifer's death?  I really hoped you liked this chapter and please comment on your thoughts and vote!! And the song Willow sings to Jennifer is Please Remember Me by Tim McGraw

" Baby, I know places we won't be found 
And they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down
Cause I, I know places we can hide
I know places

They take their shots, but we're bulletproof
I know places
And you know for me, it's always you
I know places
In the dead of night, your eyes so green
I know places
And I know for you, it's always me
I know places" — I Know Places , Taylor Swift.