I Met You At That Time

Here Is the First Chapter of Twisting Friendship; I hope you enjoy it. Like I said in one-shots before, I love the idea of Tomoe and Nanami meeting as little kids, Maybe even since birth itself. I want Tomoe to be a demon in this story, bit its more romance than action. So I won't put any blood sucking demons in here who are wanting to kill. I just want Tome to have his ears and tail in this! I decided to have them mett when they where six, and five. So please enjoy my new Story,

Twisting Friendship

__________________________________________________________________________________

1. I Met You At That Time

____________________

He was running,

Running with no where to go.

He wouldn't admit it; but, He was running from his father. Now your probably thinking that his father is abusive and hes scared right? Well.. He is scrared but its for another reason all on its own.

"TOMOE!" Mikage screamed at the top of his lungs as Tomoe narrowed his violet eyes and ducked under his bed; Hoping that The blond god would leave him alone. He had been told all day that his father's old friend from college was coming, and she had a daughter.

"NO!" Tomoe screamed as Mikage caught his target and started to pull Tomoe out from under the bed, The child dug his nails into the ground not caring if blood streeked the cream colored carpet. His ears flattened and he growled like his animal instincts told him to.

He did not want to meet a girl. Or some stupid friend of his fathers. It wasn't his fault that his dad wanted to see an old girl with her offspring. The child growled when his father pulled him downstairs into the kitchen.

"Ah, Come on! Tomoe hold still!" Mikage winced out as he tried to fix the kids messy hair. Tomoe dodged and shook his head stubbornly, He would not give in!

Mikage sighed and pushed his glasses up on his nose, " Would you like Sasamochi?"

The white haired child paused, His animal ears perked. He slowly looked at Mikage as if trying to deside if it was fair enough trade.

A girl for Sasamochi?

Any grown child would say, 'No way,' But Tomoe was only six at the time and the sound of the bamboo wrapped delicacy slipped though his mind like a ribbon of tempting words.

"Fine" He crossed his arms as Mikage started to brush tangles out of the little boys hair. Tomoe slumped and then yawned when his Father made one last pull. His bob like hair was fixed and now he ran out of the kitchen, hiding behind a pillar in the main living room as the door bell went off.

The child peeked at the door and narrowed his eyes, He clutched a little toy fan in his hand and he glared at the entryway.