Lets Skate

Hey Guys! I want you guys to know that I don't want you to hate Mikage... Like I said, I like his character and his fatherly ways. So don't hate him.. ( Yet. Nope, Kidding. Don't hate him. Haha )

____________________________________

22. Lets Skate

____________________________________

Tomoe sat down on a park bench and pulled his knees to his chest. He had finally gotten his emotions together but didn't mean he felt okay now. He swallowed and tried not to let his emotions pour out again.

His throat was dry but he didn't care. He didn't want to go back home, It was cold there and a mess. Nanami was probably there; worrying.

Tomoe breathed out, his breath fogging because of the rainy weather. He cuddled his torso and let his tail wrap around his legs as he shivered. To be honest he could get ill in this type of weather but he didn't want to move.

Kurama and Mizuki were probably shocked or maybe even mad at him. The foxes mind flashed with their teasing and he swallowed, How in the world did they find out about that..

Kiss?

He was so embarrassed he wanted to crawl up in a hole and bite his lip. The cold air made Tomoe's clothes slightly damp but he didn't care. He was cold though, His body was shaking and he knew if he didn't move he would get sick.

Tomoe moaned as he stood up and froze. He narrowed his eyes and paused, Kurama and Mizuki ran up to him, Their coats in their hands. He knew it was cold so what were they doing?

"Tomoe-Kun!" Mizuki screamed and stopped in front of him; breathing heavily.

"Hey.." Kurama said panting, he tried to caught his breath without choking.

The fox blinked and shivered in his lite jacket, What where they doing here? He didn't understand; He threw his phone at-

Before he could finish his thoughts Kurama handed him his phone and winced, " Dude. You have an arm." He rubbed his chest where Tomoe hit him and smiled, " Take it."

The fox reached forward and gripped the cold metal, he was surprised it wasn't broken; not a scratch was on it. He sighed and stuffed it in his pocket; suddenly feeling foolish for running off like an idiot. He hoped his face didn't give away his recent tear fall.

He swallowed as Mizuki looked him in the eye, " Tomoe-Kun, We don't know whats going on; but you shouldn't go through it by yourself."

Tomoe looked at him and shook his head, " I'm fine. I just needed to cool down." He muttered slightly, looking around at the rainy weather.

Mizuki sighed, ' Mom checked you out; you better be glad she's the owner of the school."

Kurama shivered and shrugged into his coat, " I'd say you needed to cool down. Its freezing out here."

Tomoe shrugged his shoulders and sighed, " Its not that bad."

Mizuki nodded," Yeah, I like this weather."

Kurama glared at them both, " Well, excuse me for not liking swamp weather or having fox-fire in my veins."

Both teens shrugged their shoulders making Kurama glare at them. He sighed out and then winced, Tomoe looked at them both and then paused. hsi blood ran cold before the back of his neck burned. He looked down and opened his mouth slightly.

"How..." He paused and swallowed a shis face burned, " How did you guys know about that kiss?"

Kurama looked a him as Mizuki smiled slightly, " Security cameras."