Heated Jealousy

Hey Guys! Okay, This is To Marie, Since she's a guest commenter and I can't message her..

_________________________________________

To Marie: " I like your Idea about Tomoe getting jealous; but since he doesn't see Nanami as anything other than a friend at this moment? He won't be confessing anytime soon; BUT I might make him jealous... So its like half of your suggestion, Than Tomoe might get irritated at himself.. I'm not sure. Its a work as I go story.. Haha.

_________________________________________

Now another chapter for you guys! XD

_________________________________________

34. Heated Jealously

_________________________________________

Who know those moments where you want to be alone but everything in your body tells you its not going to happen; almost ever?

Masashi growled under his breath and stomped his way towards his house. He was limping after that idiot of a high-grade demon let his snake sink his fangs into his ankle. Apparently since he hurt Tomoe's ankle he got the same punishment.

He limped to the iron gate that led to his house and rung the intercom.

"Yes?"

The demon moaned, HIs stupid maid was always souding so cheerful when his life was a living nightmare. He swept some hair out of is eyes and sighed, " Its Masash-"

"OH MASTER!"

Suddenly the doors flung open and the demon let himself stroll in. Maids and butlers came to greet him and he only smiled fakley and waved. He walked up to the big double doors and sighed when they booth flung open and let him in.

When he entered he looked around and sighed; his hair blew about as the door closed back. The house was huge; but then again it was a mansion. Sadly it was always empty. Like now? His father was away on a huge business trip while his mother was at her sisters in another country.

He ground his teeth as his feet tapped on the halls; echoes went through the air as he paused and sighed loudly. Again another echo went through out the room and his eyes slowly found their way to the floor.

If only his life could be at least a little bit normal! Like today at school when that girl talked to him. It was like she could see him as a friend despite what he was.

Masashi walked up the steps and paused when he looked at his fathers portrait. He stood tall with stature and the demon only felt anger well up in him. Tomoe stood that way; always saying nothing but walking like he knew everything. Did that idiot even know pain?

If he did it would shock Masashi.

But then again; That Nanami chick was talking about him a lot. He saw them walk together almost everyday and Tomoe would seem to loosen up around that one girl. He would smile and on occasion, if you looked close enough, The fox would blush and try to brush it off like it wasn't there.

Masashi knew otherwise though; and for some reason thinking about Nanami as something more then a friend? It didn't suit him.. The girl could be a friend to him. A great one.. But was he really ready to prepare himself for a friend? He had never had one before. He grunted as he flung his school bag down and stared at his fathers portrait.

"You see father.." He began and then stopped; His eyes glassed over with a terrfing look as he glared at the picture, " Your the reason I hate High-graders..."

He turned his back and stomped towards the stairs,

'Because your one..'

_____________________________________