The Baby Is...

65. The Baby Is...

______________________________

'Is This Yours?"

Nanami gasped as she looked at the object in her mothers hand, she she should of shoved it in his pants pocket, but then again she could harshly fit in his jeans herself so. That wasn't going to work.

She swallowed as Her mother stood up, the water was running in the shower as the woman stared at her, her eyes pertrefied. Nanami swallowed, but it felt like she was swallowing a knife. She bit her lip as she looked at the pregnancy test, she was still pale from finding out herself.

" M-Mom..I.." She choked as the woman gasped and looked at her shocked, His brown hair bobbed as she covered her mouth and dropped the test on the ground. He was shaking and Nanami didn't know if it was rage or disappiontment.

" WHY!?" The woman snapped in shock, but tears were in her eyes. Nanami swallowed and looked down as the woman looked at her worried, and almost appalled; but the girl wasn't sure if that was so. Nanami bit her lip as Her mother breathed and looked up at the roof,

" What did I do?" She choked, " Did I mess up? Did I not give you enough love?" She whined and grabbed Nanami's shoulders, The girl grew stiff as she tried not to cry when the woman gripped her shoulders harshly. She was getting scared from her mothers look before she started to sob when Her mother shook her shoulders weakly,

" TELL ME!! I know your not a slut! So what happened!?" The woman choked as Nanami started to cry, tears ran down her face. She knew she was the innocent one, she knew she wasn't one to sleep with anybody, or to like them at all.. but..

" Mama, " Nanami Choked, " I LOVE HIM!" She suddenly started to cry from her mothers constant shaking, she was expecting a slap, a hit or to be cussed out. She wasn't expecting to be pulled into a hug, her breath paused as Gwen swallowed her own worry and anger.

This was her daughter, and she would not stoop so low as getting so mad that she did something unforgivable. She held the crying girl close before breathing, she didn't know what to yet.. This was so much to take in, A baby? From her baby? She knew it was possible but it was hard to imagine.

She gently let Nanami sit on the bed, Stroking the girls hair as she tried to calm her down. Nanami hiccuped before trying to breath, She looked at her mother confused, Wasn't she going to hit her? Hate her? Disown her?

Nanami swallowed, " I'm sorry.. " She choked, " It had happened so fast, neither of us knew what was happening till it ended." She choked as The woman sighed out and nodded, she gently patted her daughters head.

" I take it you want to keep it?" She whispered. She felt Nanami nod and she smiled, That was her girl. She sighed out and looked up at the hotel roof before swallowing, " Whos is it?" She whispered, making her daughter freeze.

Gwen blinked as Nanami got quite and looked away slightly, her face seemed to be red with the thought of telling her mother, plus there was the fact it was 'HIs' baby, it wasn't anyone elses; He was the only one, And He was the only one that had her heart. She don't know how it happened, or why she had started to have a crush on Tomoe, after all the years she was surprised she was so dense as to think he was just a friend in his eyes, and she wondered if she was still just a friend,

A friend he slept with..

Nanami swallowed, " You.. You can't tell his parents." She looked at Gwen weakly, " They treat him harshly..' She choked slightly as The woman blinked. Nanami then hugged her knees and tried to breath, This was a big step, and they lived in the mans house for all matters. She lived in the house with the man and Tomoe, as they kissed about on each other that night, admitted to her in the dark, that the man was cruel to him.. and that he had no clue as to what to do.