What's Wrong?

63. What Wrong?

____________________________________________

Kurama stared at the screen of his phone mortified and in terror at what he had just heard.

'Help Me.'

The tengu didn't know why he had heard those words leave Tomoe's mouth. The way he said it and quivered in pain, you could just tell. This horrified the older brother because he knew Tomoe. He was one to help others, but he hated getting help from others. It wasn't his thing..

He was a loner when it came to things like that, So when he heard thos ewords Kurama knew somethign was wrong, what he didn't know; but he heard the shiver in Tomoes voice. He heard how soft it was, as if it was forced to be spoken out.

The tengu ran his hand through his hair as he stood up and grabbed his jacket. He pulled it on, grabbed his keys in panic and then lifted his window. He knew his superior wouldn't let him out as soon as he got home. Kurama could still taste the blood that the man had forced on him. The way he got hit , it hurt but he didn't care.

Right now he had to get to Tomoe, the one person he knew would never ask for help, even if it meant a huge chore; which meant only one thing..

This was life threatening.

Kurama climbed out his window, nearly slipping but slowly making his way down the rose trolly. He gripped the edges, not caring if thorns scratched or scared him. He was used to it really. He snucj out all the time just so he codul be with his friends, the ones he called family. Jiru tried to keep him home but the teen cared not.

He was not going to be forced to stay home or forced to be the slave of his own home, THAT he paid for since his ' Superior' was a deadbeat. Kurama nearly slipped but he kept his footing as he slipped down and let his feet touch the earth below him,

As soon his feet landed he took off towards the car that again, was his. He quickly started to unlock it, ignroing the fact that his brother had spotted him and started to point at him through the window with wide eyes.

Kurama didn't even want to know what words Jiru was spewing out of his mouth, he just HAD to get to Tomoe, So when he got into his car and started it? And when he saw his brother storming towards him?

He mouthed out, ' See ya!" And took the car into a one eighty as he left his brother fussing in the dust that his tires sped up. Jiru coughed and choked on the dirt as Kurama laughed to himself..

That was amusing..

He started to speed down the roads, trying not to break to many traffic regulations as he did so, he yanked on the wheel, turning rapidly as he stared ahead. He was panicked, What was going on and why had Tomoe called him for help!?

Usualy he would call his father or a adult that was closest. Kurama sped towards the foxes house, hoping he was there and okay. If not? He wouldn't know what to do.. He had to get him to a safe place if things were to bad.

But where he had no clue..

_________________________________________

Tomoe whined as blood dripped from his mouth on the floor, his white haired fanne dout around his head as he whined out. Barely able to say anything else. He coduln't move or even want to move, Why?

He was beat to a pulp, and he didn't even what to think about it, he was numb everywhere, until he moved and the pain shot through his body. He had a large cut down his cheek and his new welts throbbed in and out as they soaked into his back and spread throughout his nerves.