Brother's Problems'

52. Brothers Problems..

______________________________________

Tomoe flinched and rubbed his head in pain. He just had to endure hours of screaming and shouting from Kurama and Mizuki, SOme of the questions bordered on his commen sense. Some made him stutter and others made his face turn so red that he wanted to die.

Now they were sitting in his room looking at him. Tomoe sighed and leaned his head back against the bed's headboard. He was tired and his head was throbbing harshly. He could feel the pounding in his ears and he had already threw up several times.

He had no idea how disappointed Kurama was. He was the older brother and yet he didn't see his little brothers pain. That was like a slap in the face... He wanted to help but now Tomoe had made the mistake that he never thought he would do.

" So.." Mizuki choked out, " What did happen in the hotel?"

Kurama paused and looked at Tomoe. They had been avoiding the subject with all their questions but it had to be adressed. Tomoe, who was hugging his knees, Froze up at the question and then let his head jerk from their gaze.

He didn't want to tell them; but they were the only ones in the whole world that would listen to him and not judge. His father used to be like that but he had changed; or he had... Tomoe wasn't sure anymore.

He looked at them and tried to hide the fact that his face was gradually turning a rosy color, " We checked in and.." He looked away, " We kissed..."

Mizuki swallowed as Kurama held up his hand and looked at the teen wearily, " And?"

The fox looked at him and winced sheepishly, " Nothing. Nothing happened.. I stopped it." He blushed more this time as he looked down and tugged at his tail. He chewed his lip as Kurama smiled slightly and Mizuki chuckled.

"So..." Mizuki choked out with a laugh, " You guys made-out..And it was heated; but you gained control?"

Tomoe looked at him and nodded; His eyes serious and begging for them to understand him. They already knew he was in trouble with his dad so they both smiled and patted his head. He glared at them for treating him like a child but they all grew quiet when Nanami walked in and tapped on the doorframe.

" Um, Hi." She smiled and looked at Tomoe. Their eyes caught and Tomoe's mouth parted only slightly, his breath coming out short. Nanami was confused at his gaze; but it made her face burn red as she looked away from his violet eyes.

Kurama caught this and for some reason he didn't know what to do in the situation. It was like seeing something you knew would happen, happen; but for some reason he wondered is Tomoe was confused. The fox was slow but Nanami seemed to be acting differently lately...

He smiled to himself but then paused when his phone rang. Kurama laughed to himself and answered with a deep dread...

" Hello?" He listened in hate and then tried to smile through what he was thinking, " Ah Brother.." He swallowed and nodded, Completely ignoring how Mizuki was picking up his bag and thrusting it over his shoulder. He looked at Kurama and mouthed the Words, Hospital, Chemo..'

The tengu nodded as the snake left, he nodded and then looked at Tomoe. The fox looked uneasy and he deciced it was best for the fox to talk to Nanami when he had the chance too. He walked out of the room and sighed as his brother gave him down the road.

He wished his brother could be like Tomoe or Mizuki. They understood even when he didn't deserve it;

" Yeah, Yeah.." Kurama winced, " I get it Jiro.."