Night Time Cravings

Um... Well, I have nothing to say in this Author's note; Sorry..

T:' That's was terrible..

N:' Says you.. Your out of it in this chapter!"

T: QUIET HUMAN!"

A:' WE WILL NOT BE SLIENT!

________________________________

36. Nightime Cravings

________________________________

Tomoe sighed and snapped his rubber band as he spooned some cereal into his mouth. He was tired and exhausted; when you wake up and your friend is sleeping beside you? You get weirded out and then you back up until you fall off the bed in a huge heap; and while doing so you hit you head, which intensifies your headache.

The fox chewed violently as he sighed; his chest rising and then releasing quikly. He wasn't in the mood today but Kurama and Mizuki swore to him that they would come to visit. He couldn't go to school until his scars were healed correctly; that was one thing his father wouldn't allow.

He sighed lightly and looked around the kitchen for any signs of life; thats when Nanami walked in and grabbed an apple. She looked at Tomoe and smiled brightly. The teen blinked and looked away quickly..

He didn't know why but everytime she looked at him; his heart would race. Crap, he was an idiot! He bit his lip and swallowed his food before he choked on it. He ran a hand through his hair and winced as Nanami gave him a funny look.

He was tired and his body was aching everywhere; He had these urges and it was driving him insane. He chewed his lip; drawing blood. Tomoe sighed loudly and picked up his bowl before licking his blood off his mouth and spitting it into the sink.

When he did his mouth slipped open barely and Nanami caught a glance at his sharp teeth; he looked at her from the corner of his eye and the girl jumped at her feral look. His eyes were slitted and his sharp teeth poked out from under his upper lip.

He blinked and his eyes turned back to normal as Nanami watched him closely. She didn't understand why he was looking at her like that; it was strange.. As if she saw something weird about him.

The girl knew he caught her staring because she looked away and froze up. Her body was shaking at his look and the way his eyes sparkles slightly.

He was very Hot...

Nanam swallowed and mentally slapped herself before shaking her head and trying to calm down; she had to pull herself together!

She would have to tell him later; when things were okay and she could breath correctly. Nanami shook her head and tried to think; but all that slipped through her mind was Tomoe's eyes and how..

They took her breath away..

_____________________________________

Tomoe growled and hissed as Nanami walked into the room;

This was getting on his last nerve! He sat down on the couch and took a few of the pills that Inari gave him, not only were they supossed to take the body aches away, but they were also supossed to calm his hormons down. He felt like a pervert and it wasn't a good feeling in the slightest! He growled as he chucked the pills down his throat..

He sighed out as he felt his teeth slightly dull and he slouched down in relief. Thank goodness he had gotten those pills. If he hadn't he would have probably attacked his best friend; and who knows what else..

Tomoe felt his face burn as he slumped on the couch and started to flip through the TV channels; Nothing interesting was on and to be truthful he was hungry. He had just eaten his ceral and yet... He felt like he was craving something... Special.

He bit his lip and sighed out as his eyes turned up towards the roof. Tomoe felt stupid and tired; but at least his body wasn't hurting like it could have been. He looked at the clock and sighed; it was dark outside, The moon was at its highest peek..

The fox bit his lip harder and huddled his knees to his chest; He could feel it in his bones; seeping through his body. It was painful... And yet good. Full moon week wasn't something he liked at all.. Mikage had fixed him soup and the went out to get medicine while Gwen was at work; He was alone at the house with Nanami, Something Inari did not know... If he did what would he say about Tomoe's condition?

Tomoe chewed his lip and then bristled as Nanami walked in and started to head into the kitchen. Thats when the fox saw her neck; had it been healed? It looked like it.. But the taste he was craving came into his mouth again and the fox felt himself blush brightly.

No way; He took the pills.. He was fine; nothing was going to happen. Nothing! Tomoe sunk down futhur but before Nanami could even reach the kitchen door The fox had stood and gripped her wrists. Tomoe didn't know what he was doing; it was like his body was moving on its own; His tongue kept longing to lick his lips and wet them; but on the inside the fox wanted to back away.

Nanami blinked and looked at Tomoe in shock but just like before he was staring at her. His eyes slittered and his tongue flicked carelessy over his lips as if he wanted to devour what was in front of him..

The fox tried to stop himself as he slammed Nanami into the wall and whined loudly; his lips parted slightly and Nanami blinked in shock.

He pressed his mouth to hers, groaning and licking at her lips; His tongue danced freely in her mouth as his heart started to pound rapidly in his chest..

He had to stop... He had to... This wasn't right.. He moaned loudly and jerked her head back and to the side; Her neck was vulnerable to the air as Tomoe started to widly run his tongue over it.

He licked and let his hot breath fan against her; His hand held her head about as his other rested firmly on the wall behind them. He groaned as his tongue licked at her; her taste filled his senses and it made him want more..

His mouth watered and the taste he had been craving was meant with intestity. Tomoe licked again; his white hair fanning his face and causing himself to pant widly..

Nanami whimpered but didn't make a move as Tomoe licked again; His teeth started to bare slwoly and he tried to fight the urge. He was feeling so guilty right now but he couldn't stop.. His white teeth bared and then bit down into Nanami's pale skin.

The girl gasped out in pain as his teeth pulled and tore a bit.. His increased his bite and started to suck harshly; HIs tongue danced on the certain spot as he bit down, His mouth moved on the spot as he kissed and pulled...

Nanami was frozen solid as she heard some growles escaped from the yokai throat; sometimes it sounded hungry and other it sounded like a purr... Like an innocent purr form a kitten that didn't know what he was doing..

The girl turned her head and in a sudden move ran her tongue over Tomoe's ear; He moaned and bit down harder as Nanami tried to coax him away...

The girl titled her head and whimpered as Tomoe's teeth started to hurt; He moaned again and his teeth started to dull out a little, than Nanami leaned her head down and bit down on the side of his ear. Tomoe moaned as his teeth became sharp again and he bit harder..

Nanami yelped but soon felt Tomoe released his hold as They heard a glass break; Tomoe and Nanami turned towards the door and went pale...

Kurama and Mizuki looked at Tomoe; Who's mouth had sharp kanines poking out; He was panting and some blood was smeared on his cheek from where he bit Nanami...

The girl looked shocked as the two teen stared them down; Tomoe blushed and tried to stop his fleeting breath; Nanami held her neck and whimpered in shock. It was bleeding and yet it didn't hurt once he pulled away...

Kurama blinked and so did Mizuki.. That's when Mizuki gasped and pointed a shaking finger,

'M-Make-Out S-Session! WE JUST INTERUPTED A MAKE-OUT SESSION!"