Full Moon Week

This was a suggestion from Percabethforever1238: She mentioned this in a comment and I was like, OH WOW! Thats a great idea, So Thank you Percabathforever1238!

______________________________

35. Full Moon Week

______________________________

Tomoe growled lowly when his father walked in the room with Inari; He was the god of the foxes and had so much experience that every other god had him on speed dial. It was annoying for Tomoe though Because the man was a prankster. Foxes were known to be mischievuos but when put next to Inari?

They weren't that bad.

Inari also had a great knowledge in the world of medicines and check-ups. Which had brought him to Tomoe since the fox had a raging fever of two-hundred and over. For him it was too high also, Humans had a set limit but so did he. His blood was always hot because of his fox-fir ebut right now he was exceeding a dangerous limit.

He could feel it too; His arms were heavy and all he wanted to do was sleep. Plus his kanines where baring into his lip and bit it nervously. He hated doctors; but hey? Who did excatly? The fox squirmed as Ianri looked at him and smiled lightly.

"Hello Kido; I heard your not feeling to well?"

Tomeo rolled his eyes; This was Inari's professional side that he liked to show for the public. Tomoe had known him since he was younger, he was the man that helped at his birth. He just didn't think that Inari would stick around, Mikage later drafted him in ad told him he was Tomoe's god-father in case anything happened to the blond god.

The kitsune would kill himself before go to Ianri's Shrine like house. It had millions of foxes and familiars everywhere; in which all of them hated him because he was a gods son. Tomoe blinked and sighed, his breath was hot and his chest was heavy. For some reason he felt energy and he wanted to release it.. He dug his nails in his bed and hissed lightly..

Inari raised his brow and then looked at Mikage, " How long has he been acting like that?"

Mikage winced and shook his head; unsure himself, " Um.. Since yesterday?"

Inari nodded and whispered something to Mikage; The god nodded and left the room while Inari walked up to Tomoe and checked his ears and breathing. After he was done checking the fox he furrowed his brow in confusion.

"You don't seem to have any flu like symtoms.." He paused and then looked at the fox. Tomoe wanted to shrug away as the god smirked lightly and pointed at his mouth, Could you open your mouth for me, Tomoe?"

The fox blinked but after a few seconds let his mouth move slowly open. He was panting in pain and his body was screaming for sleep.. He felt aweful right now. Tomoe felt inari touch his kanines and wiggle a little; thnehe clucked his tongue and tried not to laugh.

"I see now." He muttered, Leaving Tomoe confused.

Thats when the god pulled out his phone and started to look at the calendar. The fox furrowed his brow until the god chuckled and then looked Tomoe in the eye.

"Have you ever experienced things like this before?"

The fox slowly shook his head in confusion before Iarni chuckled, " Oh they grow so fast!" He fake wailed and then patted Tomoe's head in a humorious way.

"Have you ever heard of Full moon week?" Inari asked as he stood and stretched,

Tomoe shook his head and the god paused as if trying to figure out how to approach this topic without killing Tomoe on the inside. He tapped a finger to his chin before snapping his fingers and looking Tomoe in the eye.