Don't You Dare!

59. DON'T YOU DARE!

____________________________

'I like him.'

Nanami shuddered in her own shame and put a hand over her mouth, no. This coudln't be, she had always reframed from liking someone because of sexual abuse when she was younger. She never saw Tomoe in any other way but now? She thought he was hot and sexy, and she coudln't get his rare smile out of her head.

His lips tasted nice and his hair was soft. His ears were cute and they showed his emotion so well that She couldn't help but smile and giggle as they flattened and straightened. His tail was slick and it rocked back and forth his slender and yet broad hips.

He wore long sleeved shirts now, clothes of dark blue, and his pants were cackies or black comfort jeans. His white hiar fanned across his face in perfection and when he got confused or annoyed he would bite the tip of his lip and show off his sharp teeth.

He was handsome, but Nanami never thought she would ever think of Tomoe in such a way. She never thought that her best friend... She never thought that her heart woudl pound whenever he got to close. She never thought her cheeks woudl burn with a blush as his hand brushed hers.

This was the fourteen year old that took her out for ice-cream and helped her play pranks on the vendors. This was the teenage fox that carried her out of a river, something he hated more then anything, to help her from freezing to death.

This was the fox that would give her piggy back rides and get flustered at his fathers unuasal actions. She didn't understand it... Why? She felt like a pervert, a sicko. Falling in love with your best freind wasn't right, at least not in her eyes.

She knew everything about Tomoe, she had been with him through it all and now, her heart was pounding and hurting her at the thought of his violet eyes. His smile that made her jump and nearly swallow her dignity.

Sometimes he got so close that she couldn't breath, it happened so much lately that she didn't think about it as unusal. She just thought he was her best freind and it was normal. She liked him and yet she didn't know anything about him.

Well, She did.. But not as much as she should have known. Like why was he exactly arguing with his father? Why did he have those scars? Did he really have to go through things like that?

Her heart was pounding and the girl pressed a hand to her chest, trying to calm it down. Sadly that wasn't working, it wasn't going to. She already knew it.. But she wanted it to. The worst thing of this was that she knew already that Tomoe was NOT interested in love...

Not anything even close to it.

Nanami winced, It wasn't that he would never accepct it, but Tomoe was the one that didn't want it. He had this heart about him that was so different from certain things. Plus Nanami wanted to know so much more about him, Why he cut, why he didn't want her touching his ears, Where his mother was and why he was so offensive of it.

Nanami stood with shaky legs and winced, She wanted to knwo more about him. She wanted to see him and hold him when he cried. She knew he did but it did so alone and it hurt in a great way. To her A crush wasn't just hugs and kisses, it was..

Something so much more than that.

She had always wanted to be there for Tomoe, to be with him when he cried, or to talk to him when he didn't understand. She was the only one that really did so; but at the time she always wanted him to find someone to be kind to him in everyway possible.

But now?

If she saw him with another girl she would be heart broken. She wouldn't know what to do or say, Would she smile? No..Nanami knew she woudln't and thats why her stomach was twisting and her heart was throbbing so hard it caused her head to hurt greatly.