We'll Find Each Other Again, And Cramps'

77. We'll Find Each Other Again, And Cramps.'

___________________________________________

Nanami whined and bit her lip as her hand searched for the lamp on the side of her bed, she sweaty hand searched for it before she turned the lamp on and then fanned herself slightly... Oh god.. it was so hot..

She looked over at Tomoe who was bundled up and shivering to himself, she didn't get why he was acting all cold when the room was an oven. She choked and groaned out in pain as she reached for the table fan and flipped it on.

She was three months...

THREE!

And Now she was whining about the small cramp that filled her lower section. She never did understand what it was... And it freaked her ut on occasion, the last time she had a cramp like that she woke Tomoe up only for him to shove a book at her head that said,

' What to expect when your expecting.'

She was shocked by the title and looked back at Tomoe, who was fast asleep again, his mouth slightly parted as he shivered and twitched. He was't even sweaty in the slightest and Nanami was in shock at this.

So when the girl laid there she stared at the ceiling and whined weakly, her eyes heavy from the amount of sweat on her. Her white night dress stuck to her skin as she graoned and hissed weakly..

Maybe she should stick her head in the freezer again? That would be nice... for like.. two seconds of releif. This made the girl whimper as she looked down and then slowly looked at the taunting book.

It had a woman in a rocking chair knitting and to her it was unfair to all woman kind to see that figure: but then again she was new to this so she didn't have room to talk at all in that manner.

Nanami sighed out weakly and gently picked the bok up before reading, ' Okay..' She mutttered and looked at it. She whined and shifted as she cramped again, " You are having growing pains.. your pelvis is slowly stretching so that it cam make way for the baby-........ Thats gross.." Nanami blinked and then whined, " If this is a boy Im going to feel so defiled." She whined and patted her stomach weakly.'

She then leaned her head back and whined as she turned the air condictioner on along with a fan. She was sweating like a pig to her dismay, and she wanted to bath.. but Tomoe said not to without her mom supervising so she didn't slip and fall.

The girl whined and shifted on her side before biting her lip in worry, First packing and now cramps. They had been packing for a while and they realized they couldn't take eveything since the flat was so small.

In the morning the social workers were actually coming to help them pack things up, thank goodness since there was so much valuable and unvaluable things. Nanami sighed out weakly and looked back at the book.

" Oh why not?" She whined and turned to the next chapter, she then went pale and slowly panned to Tomoe.. before scooting awaya nd turning the page, ' NOPE! That ain't happenng.' She laughed weakly and then grossed out again," I... I...

" I CAN'T READ THIS OH MY GOD!!'

___________________________________________

Silver rolled his eyes as he looked around at the big house that they were now standing in, As of late they had been going through paper work and Akura-ou had helped Tomoe get a theatre job.

Which wasn't that good on pay but it was enough to pay for the rent in the flat they were getting, plus there was how they had been providing food money for them of late. Silver sighed out and looked at the boxes before taking off his jacket and shaking his head.

If this was what it took to get paid then fine! He'd be okay with this as soon as he got everything done with the packing. He was going to help and finish their move. Then they had to keep supporting them until they were officaly back on their feet; then he would forget all about Tomoe Mikage...

And Why he had the other half to his pendant.

Silver paused but rolled his eyes as he picked up a box and sat it down on the couch, he opened it and then started to wrap up fragil objects in newspaper before setting them down. Tomoe stood on the other side cleaning the couch out and biting his lip.

" I think I can afford a moving truck big enough for the matresses and this couch.. Sadly not the bed stands but we can do without for a while." Tomoe nodded as Akura-ou skipped by holding duck tape in his mouth.

When he sat it down he closed a box and nodded before Silver paused and nodded.

" So you'd let Nanami sleep on the floor?" He blinked and almost scoffed before Tomoe blinked and winced.

" I would take the bed post.. but their heavy and far to big. I'll get another soon.' he nodded and then bit his lip, " Once I do then we'll be okay. I'm sure I can get one before her due date.' Tomoe nodded slightly and ten bit his lip.

They had been to Inari just the other day and it scared him.. Why? The baby was due in the dead of winter and this year they said that Kyoto was going to get hit hard. That wasn;t good since their walls were weak and they needed heating installed.. And that would cost a good thousand or so.

So he just hoped the little child held in for a little while longer, at least till spring which was a month overdue but he could hope for a miracle right? Tomoe sighed out and lifted a box, letting his pendant catch Silvers eye once again..

This made the red head paused and twitch. He didn't understand why they were matching.. he really, honestly didn't know. It was ticking him off the more he thought about it.. so he just picked up a box and jerked it around.

He made sure to be careful expect for Akura-ou shoving him and making him drop it..

He glared at the black haired man who shrunk back before bending down to pick up the mess, only his hand linger on an older photo. He paused and gently let his fingers graze the tips of the beauitful picture..

He then picked it up and looked it over, his eyes scaled it before he flipped it over and froze up. His eyes feralled but not in anger.. No.

Just surprise and confusion.

He looked at the picture and paused when he saw a slightly taller white haired boy wearing the pedant. Then there was a red headed boy loking annoyaed as the white haired boy connected the two pedants together and was doing a peace sign...

That red head.. It couldn't be.... But as he lifted his hand he gently touched the pendant under his clothes. Why had he not remembered this exactly? He paused and then froze up when he saw the boy again in the photo..

No way..

This child was human, which only meant that... This was before he had been shot and killed, before he had to be reborn and sent back to Lily.... He grimaced and almost rubbed the spot where the bullet had entered,

But what made him pause was the small memory that floated through his mind..

'We'll find each other again Silver!'

'We'll find each other again...'

_______________________________________

CLIFFFFYYYYY!!!!! XD WHAT DO YOU GUYS EXPECT TO HAPPEN NEXT!?!? CAN YA TELL ME GUYS!? Or... Are you frightened to tell me.. XD