Burgers and He Came Back...

70. Burgers and He Came Back...
___________________________________

Tomoe sighed out as he laid on his bed and tried to think, no.. More then think. He was planning, he had to plan and think this all through. He was going to be a dad, But there was a problem with that fact.

He was going to be a dad, and he was not married, he didn't have a job and his father didn't know. Sadly Tomoe knew he'd find out eventually. Why? Because that man... He was the god of match making, MATCH MAKING! He would find out and it scared the crap out of him.

His father had already beat the crap out of him, And now if he knew about Nanami being pregnant with his child... Tomoe swallowed and blushed weakly as he looked down and whined. He didn't understand this..

He had been acting so weird lately! SO WEIRD! He bit his lip and sighed out as he sat there, if Nanami didn't talk to him he understood why. He sighed out and bit his lip as he sat there, he then laid down and sighed out.

" I don't know what to do." He whispered and looked at the ceiling.

' Be yourself.'

Tomoe paused and then sighed out as he remembered his beauitful mother. He smiled before trailing off and swallowing, ' I can't... Not sense you died.' he whispered and then sighed out as he sat up and looked at his room.

'Father would be back soon.'

Tomoe whined out and shook his head before looking at the album he had out, he looked at his baby picture and sighed out,

" I wonder if it will look like that?" he whispered and then blushed. He bit his lip and then paused; his stomach twisted before he covered his mouth and swallowed. He bit his lip and tried not to run before he choked and ran off.

'Curse Morning Sickness!'

________________________________________

Mirahito bit his lip as he looked at his clock before looking at the head god at the time, he sighed out and leaned his head in his hand before the man looked at him shocked.

" Is there something wrong Mr Mikage.. Or do you want to share your sighing with everyone here?" he muttered leaving Mikage to bite his lip and shake his head.

" No sir.." he muttered. Honestly he didn't want to go there, If he lost his job he and Tomeo would be screwed, along with Gwen and Nanami. He sighed out and bit his lip, he tugged at his glasses before the man nodded and began to finish his LONG statement.

Maybe an hour later it was finally finished, finally.. after all this time. He coudl go home finally, to his son, to his life long friend and her kind hearted daughter. To be honest he was scared, why? He knew very well that he was not going to come home to a happy home. In fact it would be the opposite.

He bit his lip and got up before packing his things and looking at the time, his flight would be leaving very soon to his utter releif. He needed this flight, and he did not plan on missing it at all. So when he saw a cab pull up?

He grabbed it right away and sighed out. He would come home to his son once again, and maybe.. little by little make it right again.

Right?

_________________________________________

" UGHH!" Tomoe groaned while Gwen sighed out,

She had been hearing this all morning, Mizuki was with Nanami in the downstairs bathroom, throwing up her guts because of the little liing child in her. Now Tomoe was choking on his own spit and trying to recover only to go and throw up again.