Years Later...

79. Years Later...

_____________________

Two Years Later....

_____________________

A white haired man softly walked the hallway to their now fixed up flat, His sock covered feet slid on the shined up hardwood floor and he shuffled to the living room as he stretched his limber body.

His left hand held a silver wedding band, he was a bit taller and as he walked he looked at the many pictures that decortated the walls on the now white walls. One even of their wedding which showed a brown haired, eightteen year old girl wearing a knee high dress and smiling..

The man smiled and brushed his fingers over it as his tail flicked gently, and for some reason he chuckled into the soft, but quite air. He stepped down the steps that led into the now fixed up living room and he sighed out as he went to the small kitchen and pressed on the single cup for some coffee.

He ran a hand through his messy white hair and relaxed slightly, his arms on the counter as he yawned and stretched...

There was no more Crow or snake, The crow went off on a big music break and then snake found his own family just a year before that. His wifes mother left as well, saying it was time for her to travel a bit.

So now it was just him, his wife.. and..

" Dawdyy..' A soft voice was heard as Tomoe looked down at his leg and looked at his two year old son, Hiru looked up with wide brown eyes and cooed slightly.. rubbing his cheek against Tomoe's leg as the male laughed and smiled gently.

" Hey there buddy..' He whispered gently as he bent down and picked up the two year old who held on to a rather messed up teddy bear doll. Hiru smiled slightly and then nuzzled Tomoe making him chuckle and smile brightly.

" What are yu doing up so early?" Tomoe whispered and kissed his sons head, but Hiru blinked and giggled softly as he yawned in a baby like manner and nuzzled him even more. This left the dad knowing that the child was still tired.

He smiled though and patted her head before his wife walked in and giggled slightly,

" So thats where he went..' She whispered and smiled as Tomoe nodded and stroked his sons black haired head. He kissed it and smiled as Hiru dozed off and dropped the teddy bear before Nanami went to pick it up. But Tomeo stopped her and smiled as he kissed her and whined slightly, making sure not to crush the child in his arms.

" Goodmorning Mrs. Mikage.' he whispered and nuzled her before she blushed and smiled weakly.

" Morning..." She giggled and paused, " Now we shouldn't be flirting with Hiru here.' She whispered and flicked his nose. This only made- the now twenty year old man- Laugh and smirk.

" Last time you flicked my ear.. I guess you learned your lesson.' He laughed before she slightly hit his arm and smirkd as she rubbed her baby bump. She stuck her tongue out at him making he smile gently

" Actually.. This is proof that I didn't learn my lesson quite yet.' She whispered and stroked her stomach before Tomoe laughed gently and nodded. Alot had happened in the past two years..

Lily had graduated early and Silver and her now had twins, Sakura and Eli. Mizuki was dating this girl that Tomoe wasn't so sure about, but knowing him he was just being protective. Kurama was popular and up and coming... he was also dating Ami. Which they all saw happening...

Hiru whined and slept before Tomoe sighed out gently and then sighed out before he kissed the little boys head. He then laughed as he walked with Nanami to the living room and sat down with her.'

Nanami pulled up her feet and snuggled her husband, enjoying the quite for the short time they had. She kissed his lips gently and he smiled softly and nuzzled her, careful not to wake Hiru..

" I love you..' Nanami whispered as Tomoe laughed and smiled.

" Good..' he whispered, " Because I love you too.' He smiled brightly as he kissed her again. He then sighed out weakly as he laid there, he then yawned and sighed out..

He was happy, that he had this family.. Sure his childhood and teenage years were hard, sure he had scars... But he was happy that he had made it this far.. This far and had finally made it.

It was all he had ever wanted.. He was sure that life would have more numps along the way, and heck. He had a long ways to go... Hiru did have to grow up after all, and Tomoe planned on more then two children in his future..

He smiled slightly and looked at a picture of his mother and laughed gently before standing up and going to the extra room so he could do his collage work. he was going for a teachers and design degree. Something he found rather interesting..

But he smiled gently and sighed out, Now he was truly happy, he just didn't know that his friendship was going to be sooo...

Twisted..

_________________

The End.

_________________

And THERE IS THE LAST CHAPPIE! Just you guys wait for the NEXT book! XD Twisting Love you guys! That will be its name so keep an eye out and ready! I will be working on its Prologue today! XD

I hope you guys enjoyed Twisting Friendship.. and I hope you guys Enjoy Twisting Love as well. Be Prepared for another wonderful book to come out next; All based on yet another Mikage. XD