Accidents...

53. Accidents...

___________________________________

Tomoe woke up and moaned, His eyes were heavy and so was his limbs. His headache was gone but now he was weakly staring at his clock. He looked at it and let his eyes close again..Until he looked again and gasped out in shock.

It was five in the evening?! WHAT THE CRAP!?

He threw his covers off and quickly pulled on a new shirt, He pulled it over his head and then yanked his door open, trying tofix his pants. He could not believe he slept that late! The fox hissed as he ran down the stairs and made his way towards the kitchen.

Tomoe slammed the door open and saw his father sipping coffee and reading a newspaper. The god looked up with wide eyes; then he looked at the clock and then sighed heavily as he looked at his rattled son.

His hair was everywhere and he looked refreshed; but the god supossed that was going to happen to someone who slept all the other day and half the day now. He sat his cup down and looked at the fox as he pulled out a glass and started to pour some orange juice.

His hands were shaking as he poured and the gd knew that the fox could feel his stare. To be honest he was still upset at Tomoe's actions but no one could stay mad at Tomoe for long. He had a good head on his shoulders; when he did something there was a reason.

Mikage sighed when his E-mail went off and he clicked a link. It was another prayer again.. He sighed heavily and read it; but his mind was on his son who was gulping his juice down and trying to do whatever to his pants and shirt.

He looked flustered and confused; as if he was completely out of it for sleeping so late. The god would have told him to stay home because of his little incident, but he thought that the fox went though enough torture last night when his head was pounding in his skull.

Tomoe suddenly looked at the clock and swore loud enough for Mikage to look at him shocked. That was a new word...

The fox cursed again, his face flushed as he grabbed his jacket and then moaned at the idiotic timing. He was muttering how he would never make it in time and how messed up he was. The god found this interesting until he closed his laptop and looked at him,

" Do you need a ride?"

The fox paused and then looked at him; his eyes were saddened and the man knew why. Their relationship had plummented rather quickly lately and now all that was happening was weighing on both of them. Tomoe looked exhausted again... The refreshed look disappeared as he sighed and looked away.

Mikage took this as a yes and then paused, " Where to?"

The fox looked at him and tugged at his jacket's zipper, "Karaoke?"

The man blinked in shock as he looked at his son. He didn't think Tomoe liked that sort of thing.. but then again he was going out with Nanami and the gang. Was it him or was Tomoe and Nanami strange lately? Ever since everything started happening... They seemed to be getting closer and closer. In a good way? He wasn't sure about that..

Theyir relationship seemed more.. Passionate then it should of been for a friendship. He was a match making god; he knew a few things. He had it pop up on his works computer. Tomoe thought he was always doing work but to be truthful he was always giggling over some of the things that popped up on his screen... Of course.. Not EVERYTHING came up on it.

Which worried him..

The god smiled and stood as he grabbed his car keys off the counter; He followed Tomoe to the car and got into the drivers seat as Tomoe sat quietly in the passaenger seat. He sunk down and put in headphones...