What Do You Cry Over?

28. What Do You Cry Over?

________________________________________

Tomoe stared blankly up at his roof; his eyes showing no emotion or even blinking. He sighed heavily as his body started to sweat in the hot atmosphere. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt and it was in the eighty's.

The fox ground his teeth; it had been five days since he last cut himself. He was giving his wrists a little break. They were healing and now they were just scabs. They were still sore but at least he felt something.

He wasn't numb anymore...

Tomoe breathed out as he pulled himself out of bed and stretched; His father was going to be back in the morning and for some reason he wasn't excited. It wasn't like his father would be staying long anyway. It was probably a , 'How are you doing?' Visit.

The fox winced and looked in the mirror. He got a rag and wiped some sweat off his neck and sighed loudly as he turned off the water faucet. It was hot; but he couldn't show everyone his wrists.

Everytime he did it; He would feel guilty and sick with himself. Then when the pain wore off he did it again. Each time he had to be careful; making sure he didn't cut himself to deeply.

He was trying to hurt himself; not kill himself. This felt like the only way to actually feel something. He swallowed and yawned. It was going to be another long day. He knew it already because Mizuki was coming over.

He was about to pull his hair out as the door bell went off downstairs. Tomoe opened his medicine cabnet and wrapped his wrists up before pulling his sleevs down. If peple saw what he was doing.. They would hate him and walk away.

The foxes ears pinned as he finished and walked down stairs to open the door. He was surprised Nanami had gotten to it before him. Mizuki was hugging the life out of her and then he looked at Tomoe.

He arched his brow when he saw the long sleeves but he shoved it off and smirked.

"Someone is walking straighter."

Tomoe shook his head, " Yeah; My ankle is fine." He grinted teeth as Mizuki started to jab about school. Tomoe hadn't been in a while because of his little discovery; that and his wounds from his fight had to heal.

The kitsune sighed and looked at Nanami. She was giggling and talking to Mizuki.. His eyes trailed to Nanami's choker and he paused. He stared at it before looking away and breathing out slowly.

His stupid hormones... Tomoe looked at Mizuki and noticed he was staring ta him and smirking. The fox rolled his eyes and Nanami ran to get tea.

"Oh, Oh, Oh." Mizuki giggled and ran over to Tomoe. He grabbed Tomoe's wrists and the fox almost hissed out. It didn't hurt like it usualy would but it was still sore and tender from his claw marks.

He hid his pain as Mizuki continued, " Someone was checking Nanami-chan out!" He laughed and poked the foxes arm, The fox gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Your an idiot. She's my Best Friend; Its not happening!" He swore out; for some reason anger built up in him a little to quickly and Mizui looked at him surprised. He blinked and backed up a bit as Tomoe's hands caught fire and his hands glowed blue with his yokai flames.

"Dude, Whats with you?" The snake asked in confusion.

The fox breathed out and slowly clamed himself down. He shook his head and smirked, " Can't take it? Don't dish it out."

Mikzuki started to laugh at Tomoe's come back and then he sighed out, " To bad Kurama isn't here. He comes up with the good stuff.." He pouted and looked at Tomoe, " Your gonna roast in that shirt.'