Is This Yours?

65. Is This Yours?

_____________________________________________________

" We, as the social services help kids and teens in abusive situations, we help in the hard times and keep helping the teens move forward. We get them in a better home, a better school.. and we help them when they try to stop the pain by self harm; trying to stop them from doing so to themselves...." A man spoke out over a loud speaker to an adsembly of people, men, woman, teens and older people. All in the same category,

To help..

They all had been there since early that morning and some were squirming in pain from sitting so long in the same spot. Now the time was drawing to a smaller close and some people were pulling out their phones, putting their notes away or trying to get more notes in before the teacher shut his mouth.

Silver Kaito Grunted to himself as he moved slightly in his seat, his tail twinging in pain from the position he was in. His arm laid lazily on the chair he was sitting in, a notepad sitting on his lap.

The man kept talking and the teen felt his eye twitch slightly from the fact he had been talking for five hours and he was stiff and hungry. Plus his friend had been texting him non stop and he almost chuckled at the black haired girl,

The seventeen year old whined as his stomach growled, He swore. A nice juicy piece of meat with Sasamocho sounded good right abotu now. He skipped the lunch break they took, and yesterday he was browseing the health center and had to stop this pregnant girl from being eaten.

He mentally rolled his silver, metallic eyes and brushed some red hair out of his eyesight. He tried to move his legs as a cramp went through him and he bit back a whine. Another Social worker beside him by the name of , ' Akura-Ou, Also known as Kirihito for short, Was tapping his pencil in a repetive way, annoying the fox and making his ears pin.

He had about reached his limit but the man at the front dismissed them and he sighed out in releif and went for his shoulder bag. He grabbed it and sighed out as Kirithito poked his shoulder making him cring and look at the man annoyed,

" What?" He snapped out, he was hungry and Lily was texting him all day; she was his best friend since childhood and at times he wasn't so sure if friends was a title he was proud of; but he wasn't so sure, maybe he was just acting foolish. To him she was a good friend, thats all he needed at the time, right?

" The cases are going up and I heard you were a volunteer.." Kirihito smiled giddily before leaning back in his chair, " I've been doing this job for a while and I heard I might be your mentor in the feild, Cool huh?" He smiled and SIlver felt his ears pin slightly in annoyance. If he had to be stuck with this idiot then he'd rather be shot-again.

He huffed a bit and shouldered his bag before getting up, it surprised Kirihito to be ignored so he jumped up and started to follow the teen with a wide, innocent smile,

" The feild can be fun you know? I used to have an old Partner named Yatori but it turns out he was part of a scandel and beat kids from time to time. He got jail time so its just me and the open road, unless they team you with me that is." He smiled and Silver almost turned around, decked him and continued on his merry way.

This fool was getting on his nerves, really getting on his nerves. He was relieved when the head of the Socail group, the idiot that talked way to much? That went by the name of Ookunishi stopped the black haired ex demon and started to scold him about baggering the volunteers.

The seventeen year old sighed out in relief as he got to exit the building and quickly ran down the stairs to the main walk way. He wasn't old enough to drive but at the moment he was far to hungry. He would go get something fast, then meet Lily at her Aunt's bookstore and they would either wait for Loez to pick them up or they would walk home like they always had done; but in this side of town, that wasn't smart.