Why Can't You Stop Lying?!

54. Why Can't you Stop lying?

_____________________________

" GWEN!" Tomoe gasped out as he lungered forward; the lights approached them as Tomoe unbuckled himself quickly and wrapped his arms around the woman.

He didn't understand what was going on but the images of his dead mother flashed through his mind.

He didn't want Nanami to go through that to..

He wrapped his arms around her right when the sound of grinding metal reached his sensitive ears; they pinned in pain and Gwen gasped out in shock.

Tomoe thought it was over until he felt something sharp enter his leg; he yelped out and he head hit the windshield as the car jerked and flung him forward.

He was to shocked to scream; The only screams he heard was himself in a younger form. Screaming for his mother...

His eyes drifted for a moment as sirens entered his hearing. He didn't know that Nanami and Mizuki had plied the ruined door open and started to shake him.

" TOMOE!" Mizuki screamed out as Nanami stood in shock.. He was limp in the seat and he had blood trinlking down his lip, and temple. She didn't have the guts to look at his leg.. It was probably sprained..

And there was glass in it.

The girl closed her eyes; trying to shake her head.. but all she heard was cracks and the crushing noises.

" Blockhead!" Nanami whimperd, " Your my bestest Friend in the world! WAKE UP ALREADY!" She screamed but was shocked when Tomoe opened his eyes.

His violet eyes flashed from slits to normal again and he looked dazed.. Blood was all over him and he was just staring until he coughed and passed ou again.

Gwen was shaking as she sat in the seat but she was soon panicking over Tomoe; he was out cold and he was bloody everywhere. Mizuki was limping from keeping his foot on the back of the seat so that he and Nanami didn't fling forward.. He probably sprained an ankle but he didn't care.

His older brother wasn't waking up! HE WOULDN'T WAKE UP AND HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP! Was this how Tomoe felt when his mother died?

When she laid lifelessly in the road and stared at him with cold eyes?

Was it that terrifing? He didn't want to loose his brother! He was already loosing his mother!

He looked at Nanami and blinked; She was so shocked that she was just shaking and crying heavily. Tomoe wasn't waking up and she was scared.. This was her best freind since she was five..

Thats when Sirens sounded and Paramedics ushed them away. They opened Tomoe's eye and took his pulse; concusion... Laserations; And a sprained leg. They heard it all... and Tomoe had to be carried out of the car. He wouldn't move; even though his eyes had opened once more. He looked scared and shocked.

Tomoe looked around and hissed at all the lights being flashed in his face. His ears flatteed as he jerked his claws forward. He heard someone say, Ow! He scratched me!' And then another person screamed out that they had a yokai and needed to be careful.

Tomoe growled, He didn't liek being called that. He was like them.. Yes he had ears and a tail but that didn't mean anything! His father was a god! They didn't judge him!

His father...

His father wasn't there..

He was in Izumo.

Thats when the lights faded away and he felt his body grew heavy. He knew they had put an IV in but that wasn't why he was fading out.. He was loosing consciencness again. He didn't want to loose it! It scared him.. it sent him to that dark place; or that place where fire men scrambled to put out the wrecks fire and his mother laid on the ground with a sharp piece of metal peteruding from her stomach..