I Live Here!!!

56. I Live Here!

____________________________________

 Tomoe stared at Areno in confusion; the teen didn't now how he ended up here but her he was. Eating food with his uncle. The nurse had plastered his face and he now had something on it.

He hadn't been thinking really but now he felt a little disturbed.

How did he get here? Areno himself told him he cursed the day he was born; Tomoe didn't undertsnad why he was sitting here; with his black haired uncle. Both of them stared in silence as their fox ears flicked about. Areno stared him down and then pointed at his burger,

" Eat it. I'm not wasting my money on a teenager with no sense in his head." Tomoe's eye twitched, What the-?

He winced and picked up his burger; the tase was nice and when he loke dover at Areno he noticed him texting someone. He hoped it wasn't his father because he knew it wasn't going to work.

The fox had begged and begged for his father to come and get him; but he never did. The idiot wouldn't answer his phone and Tomoe found it horrible that all he did was work.

Tomoe let his kanines tear into his sandwitch and he wondered why they were baring again. He paused and tried to think why but nothing came to mind.

The fox grunted and looked at Areno before swallowing. It was quite until Tomoe winced and picked up his school bag,

" I'm going home.. Thanks for the food." He muttered under his breath but Areno stopped him. He grabbed his arm and yanked the sleeve up and then looked at Tomoe.

" No more cuts?" Tomoe looked at him surprsed but he yanked his arm any and glared,

" Thats none of your concern.' He winced out and looked away, " There's no more as of now; but you never know!" He hissed out and Areno nodded.

The black haired fox had seen the rubber band marks but that was all he saw expect for a few old scars.

It irritated him to see them and he wondered what type of father woudl leave his son in such a state of dispair. He had just texed Rii and went through a few things before blinking; Last week Rii had quite collage. Areno found ir horrible. Why she had done it?

She wanted to be with him more. He told her it was a stupid choice and he wanted her to fulfil her dream, but the woman was stubborn.

She told him her only dream was to be with him..

And Areno had to remember his promise with her when she came back to Japan. They were now offically engaged.

This was a big thing for Areno but Rii said she didnt want a huge wedding, not until things were worked out with Areno's family.

The black haired fox smiled to himself, She really was something; They were both really young still and she had all the thoughts of babies and wedding bells. Areno had chuckled at it all, she loved to oh and awe over those type of things..

And now? She had quite collage to become a counseler at the school; a person hat could help the kids through hard times, and stop them from doing stupid things. Areno thought it fit her and Rii had ooed and awed over the thought of being a mother to all the hurt teens. He had to roll his eyes at that one, but Rii was Rii. She had been a good friend..

A good friend in a sexy theatre outfit. He remembered how they met just perfectly...'

 __________________

FlashBack

Rii: ' Age 16

 Areno: ' Age 18