Finding Out the Hard Way

67. Finding Out the Hard Way...

___________________________________________

Gwen looked at Nanami and sighed out as her daughter slipped new jeans on and modeled then. They were stretch jeans on the top for when Nanami's stomach had decided to give way to growing. The woman sighed out and watched slightly.

Her daughter, her little her... was Pregnant. With her best friends baby, his child. Gwen had know he was in an emotional state, given that he was a cutter and got into it with Mikage alot, in fact she saw Mikage hit him a few times and she remembered the bile that rose in her throat when she saw that happening.

But she didnt think he was so emotional unstable that he would sleep with her daughter, and get her pregnant on the first time around. The woman was shocked and slightly sickened at first , given that this was her little girl and she'd had always tried to protect her innocence.

But it was done now and there was no reverse to be taken, Nanami wanted the baby. Even if it was a scary situation for both daughter and mother. Gwen was going to be a grandmother and she even decided she didn't like that title to much.

Not because of how she was becoming a Grandmother, and not because she hated the child. By all means no, she was going to love this child so much and probably spoil it a little.. Just like she had done Nanami. BUT.

She didn't like the grandmother title, she was starting to feel old and she was only in her mid thirties! Yes she passed the mid life crisis thing but she still didn't like the thought of being old, so like any mother would?

She embarrassed Nanami by trying on clothes with her, and possibly fitting into short skirts herself. Nanami of course shot the idea down when Gwen walked out in a short blue jeaned skirt and a cropped top. She did look younger, but she also looked like a slut.

" M-Mom!" Nanmai yelped, " P-Please! Here I am pregnant and your dressing like that?" She shuddered as Gwen turned in the mirror and posed,

" Whats wrong with it exactly?" She pouted as Nanami mentally twitched with the thought of her mother going in public like that. It was disturbing! And The worst part was that she still needed to divorce her dad before she even thought of dating again! or at least NAnami was hoping she wasn't dating anybody.. she was not ready for her mother to come home and go, ' Nanami! Meet your new daddy!' Nope! She was not ready for that.

" Um.. You can't bend over!?" Nanami squeaked and whined slightly as Gwen snickered,

" What about your school skirt? You can't either.. Mrs. Teenager and pregnant." She snickered as Nanami blushed weakly and sighed out.

" Mom.." She whinced as the woman sighed out and grabbed jeans for her next choice.

" Fine! I'll try something more, Concervitive." She chuckled as Nanami sighed out in relief. She patted her daughters head and sighed out as she went to the dressing room to change, Nanami stood outside the door and looked in the mirror.

She turned to the side and gently touched her stomach, then she pretended to cradle it. Then she rounded her hands and tried to deside how big this baby was going to be. She didn't know and this was all to new to her. The thought of having a child like this..

She was so nervous.

She was so young and yet she was pregnant. And It was Tomoe's baby, his little child. Would it have ears and a tail like he did, Would it have his white hair and sweet smile? She didn't know.. but everytime she thought of him.. She couldn't help but smile. She patted her tummy and sighed as her mother threw the skirt over the door at her head.