This Is A Misunderstood Day

32. This Is A Misunderstood Day

___________________________

Tomoe growled as Nanami yanked him into the park entrance where Kurama looked at them and Mizuki pointed at his watch. Nanami bowed and started spilling about how she was sorry about them having to wait for so long. Tomoe on the other hand didn't care. As long as they got there then he was fine.

" Tomoe-Kun, " Mizuki smiled and waved while Kurama just nodded in aknowledgment. The fox rolled his eyes and Nanami giggled,

She started to run off, exclaming about an ice-cream stand, leaving the boys behind to talk among themselves. Tomoe sighed deeply. This morning was already to much for him; how was it that a human could have such unremitting energy? He shivered at the though of having to follow her continuously that day.

He bit his lip and looked at Mizuki and Kurama, Who were really quiet and observing Tomoe slowly, Then they looked at each other and Mizuki pouted.

"Your pale Tomoe-Kun." He muttered quietly.

The fox looked at him and for some reason his arms tingled with aknowledgment to what happed the other night. Of course he was pale, he lost a good amount f blood and his father had a hard time stopping it. He almost cut to deep in his moment of dispare.

"I am always pale." Tomoe muttered, He leaned on a light post and sighed as his hands found their way into his pockets. He didn't want to explain his family problems to them right now. His head was aching from the though of them screaming at him for cutting himself so many times.

But.. His body liked it, and it shamed him to think that way. He chewed his lip and looked out around the park until Kurama sighed loudly.

"Its looks like someone is not with us."

Mizuki nodded, " You cut youself again, didn't you?"

Tomoe looked at both of them shocked. He didn't want to know; especially about last night and how things turned out. Tomoe felt like his world was crashing down around him and the only thing that was helping him was His friends and Gwen. The fox was even staring to feel off about something. Nanami's dad hadn't been seen in awhile and it was about time the man showed himself before disappearing again. It was gonna to be a long year before He and Gwen could get divorced...

Kurama sighed," You've been trying to hide your secrets since grade school Tomoe. You should know we can see right through you. Plus, Your thinking pretty ard about something.." He smirked.

Mizuki nodded, " It doesn't have to do with the fact that Nanami dragged you into the park while holding your hand, does it?" He arched his brow and Tomoe looked at him like he was insane.

They held hands all the time; They had since they were little so Tomoe didn't think about it at all. In fact ever since that morning he had been thinking about how it felt to have someone's fingers rubbing against his ears. He blinked and the then sighed loudly.

"It is nothing." He growled out in annoyance. There two were always in his business; trying to figure him out like he was a puzzle. He rolled his eyes and let his ears perk when Nanami called Kurama over to help her carry the ice-cream.

The tengu sighed and walked towards her leaving Tomoe and Mizuki alone to think to themselves. Mizuki looked at Tomoe and then pouted slightly.

He had been wanting to say soemthing lately. It was hard for him to do so but he had too, Its had something to do with his mother and he knew that, After al Tomeo had been though, He would listen.

"Tomoe Kun? May I say something?"

The fox looked at him and noddeds lwoly, Uncertainty played across his face but he looked at the snake and titled his head to the side. Mizki clearer his throat and cried not to let tears flow out of his eyes. Sadly he wasn't good at holding it in like Tomoe could be, so they poured out anyway.