EH!?

16. EH!?

_______________________________________
'He felt his mouth move against someones, His face burned and his heart started to beat heavily. This was much more nice than dreaming about the Past' His lips pulled at hers, she tasted sweet and wonderful. He wasn't good at kissing but... At least she was letting him kiss her anyway... Letting him... Kiss... Her...'

"TOMOE!"

The foxes eyes jerked open and he covered them in pain. Bright light was shining in through his window and Mikage was wearing an apron. He smiled and pulled the covers off the teen making Tomoe moan in annoyance.

"Tomoe,time to get up!" He cheered, " School!"

Tomoe hissed and buried his head in his pillow, his messy, short hair scattered around him and he sighed out; breathing in the scent of his pillow.

He didn't want to go to school; He was to tired. His heart was pounding from his short lived dream and to be honest? He neer wanted to think about that dream ever again.

His head was hurting but the infection was gone. Thank goodness...

The fox forced himself up and then yawned behind his hand. His ears twitched about and his tail flattened against his legs. He was on and off last night. Sleep didn't come to him and he was so tired right now his legs were already asleep.

Tomoe lifted himself off his bed and pushed Mikage out the door. Then he started to get dressed. He pulled his shirt on and sighed as he brushed his hair.

He started to brush his teeth when he paused.

He had sharp kanines...

When he bit Nanami's lip; Did he bite to hard? Did he cut her lip?

Tomoe touched his kanine and then paused, His heart lurched and he face turned pink. What was he thinking? It didn't happen... I didn't happen..

He ran a hand through his hair and looked away from his mirror. He looked embarrassed...

"TOMOE! BREAKFAST!"

Tomoe stopped staring in the mirror and blushed, He was so stupid! He wasn't even gonna think about it! The fox rolled his eyes at his own actions and stomped out of his room. He was sure it was only because it was his first time kissing a girl in a such a way. That was the only reason he was remotely thinking about it.

He wouldn't think about it. After all these years and waiting and now he had finally kissed a girl truly. He paused.. This had to be a secret. If Kurama and Mizuki found out...

It would go from teasing him about not having a first kiss to teasing him about kissing Nanami. They wouldnt even know the whole story! Tomoe breathed out and walked into the kitchen.

Nanami was sitting at the table trying to an omlet. He furrowed his brow but then smirked when he saw her plucking mushrooms out and gagging. He snorted and walked over to her.

"Why are you taking out your favorite shitake?" He leaned against the chair and crossed his arms.

"TOMOEEE!" She sent him a glare and then pouted, " I don't like them you jerk.."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed a mushroom, " These mushrooms? They're delectable. Your the one with no taste." He dropped a mushroom on his tongue and smirked at Nanami ticked off look.

He shrugged his shoulders and started to grab a piece of bacon off a nearbye serving plate. He took a bite as Nanami gagged and plucked away. Mikage walked in and smiled at the two teens.