I Had To Defend, Her

24. I Had Too Defend, Her

______________________________________

Tomoe yawned and moved slightly, His bed wasn't that comfortable for some reason.. Huh. He opened his eyes and blinked in shock. Another yawn took him over as he sat up on the fluffy couch he was sitting on.

He had fallen asleep last night.

The fox moaned and lifted himself up, stretching his body in all the right angles, Just like a feline. His tail whipped about as his ears twitched at the smell of something sweet filling his sences. He blinked and walked towards the kitchen.

When he walked in he was shocked to see Mikage. His hair was pulled into a small pony tail; making Tomoe feel strange. Plus he was wearing his mother's old, 'Born in Paris' Apron. It was pink with frills..

"Wha.." Tomoe choked out and tried not to loose all sense of control. He would have laughed it if wasn't so early in the morning.

His father turned around and smiled, " TOMOEEE!" He cheered and skipped up to his annoyed and slightly amused Teen.

The man held up a blob that was white.. Tomoe backed away from it slightly and the man smiled, " I'm making Sasamochi!"

The fox paused, His dad wanted him to eat, 'That?' He sighed and smiled with force, " Thanks." He muttered before he opened the fridge and popped the lid off the orange juice. Mikage sent him a , 'Dont' You dare look' and Tomoe moaned. He grabbed a glass and poured him some instead of drinking out of the cartin.

Mikage smiled again and started wrapping a bunch of blobs. The fox rolled his eyes as he titled the glass to his lips; thats when he almost did a spit take when Nanami wobbled in.

She was still in her PJ's: Short shorts; a tank top and Knee high socks. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a choker necklace to cover Tomoe's materpiece. The fox blinked and slowly swallowed his juice.

It wasn't her oufit that made him choke, it was the choker. It was something that he and his father had bought for her when they were sixteen; it amazed him she still had it. she looked at him and yawned loudly.

Then she picked up an apple and bit into it vicously. Tomow arched his brow as she chopped on it. The noise was irritating..

He turned around and snorted, "Pig." He muttered and swallowed some more juice. Thats when he felt the apple make contact with his head; he blinked and turned to look at the girl in surprise.

She was smirking and holding a cream pastry, " You want this one next, Fox?"

Tomeo glared at her; She knew he hated being called by his speices. Kurama did that and it ticked him off. He growled and furrowed his brow when Nanami started to laugh at him, He grabbed the patry out of her hand.

Mikage looked up from his Sasamochi and smiled as Tomoe took a bite of the food and then smeared the cream all over Nanami's face. The blond god laughed.. They always were doing childish things like this; but he wasn't blind. He smirked as Tomoe gasped when Nanami threw coco powder in his hair.

The fox growled and tried to get the chocolate powder out of his white hair. Nanami laughed and licked some cream off her face. She then washed the rest off as Tomoe wiped the chocolate out of his hair.

The man smiled as Tomoe looked at the clock and cursed, ' Ah Crap, " He looked at Mikage and sighed, " School. See you when we get back?"

Mikage smiled and nodded as he pulled the foxes and girls bento's out of the fridge. He handed it to them and Tomoe ran out of the kitchen to get ready for school. Nanami ran out to and the god laughed, Just like when they were little...