I'm Not Afraid Of The Storm

48. I'm Not Afraid Of The Storm...

_________________________________________

( Credits To: Ai-Star, For helping me out on this one.. XD )

_________________________________________

Nanami paused and looked up at the roof in her bedroom. She sighed slightly as her brown hair stuck to her neck in a sweaty mess; she whimpered as her body shot with pain.

She wasn't feeling well at all; in fact she wanted to sleep some more... But she couldn't.

Tomoe was hurt and acting funny.. Pfft, what was she saying? She was acting funny as well...

When Tomoe had fallen asleep she had run her fingers through his silver like hair... he whimpered, probably from a headache.

'Your hot too...'

Nanami swallowed as her air way closed; she grabbed her blanket and covered her face with it in confusion. Anyone in their right mind would know that Tomoe and Nanami were friends... But this..

The girl whimpered to herself and shuddered at the feeling of his hair. The white hair that laid on his head perfectly and then brushed against her as he drifted off to sleep...

He was precious when he slept , and cute..The girl rolled her eyes at herself for being so stupid to even think that her friend was hot... And then tell it to his face.

At the end of their misunderstood words? They were both confused and hot in the faces. She sighed lightly and looked up at the roof... It was morning already and yet she couldn't sleep in like usually.

That's when her door was banged open, Nanami jumped up and sat up to see Mikage there wearing an apron.

"Up! Up! UP!" He sang with a smile, " Today is our annual day to clean the house from top to bottom!" He smiled cheerfully as he danced out of the room.

Nanami blinked and hugged her knees in shock. Then she heard another door slam open and Then curses and screaming sounded in the halls. The girl narrowed her eyes... Welp.. Tomoe was up.

She rolled her eyes and stood up as she closed her door. She started to look through her clothes and paused; Her usual innocent outfit or pants? Nanami blinked... When did she start worrying about her clothes?

She laughed at herself and pulled a shirt on along with her usual skirt.. She pulled on her knee socks and then opened the door to go downstairs.

When she got down she was surprised to find that Mikage wasn't there; Instead all she saw was a ticked looking Kurama and a sleepy Mizuki. Tomoe was holding his head in pain until he looked up at her, their eyes caught..

" Ah Nanami, Did you sleep well?" Tomoe looked at her with his violet eyes and the girl froze up. She didn't know what to say... Why she had no idea. Kurama picked up on this.. He had known Nanami for years and counted her as a little sister.

Tomoe blinked, " Is something wrong?" His violet eyes grew wider and Nanami swallowed,

" Nope!" She smiled with force," Yep, I slept well... My night was fine! How about yours Tomoe-kun?" Suddenly she put a hand over her mouth; did she just use an honorific?

The fox caught this as well and furrowed his brow, " I'm...Fine?" He looked at her confused as Mizuki's mouth fell open and Kurama tried to keep his cool.

Nanami swore under her breath; knowing that the boys couldn't hear her. If they did they would surprised that she wasn't as innocent as they thought she was.. The brown haired girl sighed and then paused.