Love Me, For Me

Note: Okay , I might of scared a few people with the last chapter! Let me just say this! I do NOT write lemons so none of you have to worry. I swear.. This si part of the plot and it adds on, I promise. So, Just to let you guys know.. I do NOT write lemons.. Enjoy this chappie guys!

_________________________________________________

61. Love Me, For Me

_________________________________________________

Tomoe moaned and yawned and winced out, he was exhausted and he didn't feel like moving. He couldn't really think about why he was so tired.. he hadn't this tired in a while.

The fox stretched slightly, twisting his back a bit, his tail curling a bit as he yawned. His ear twitched a bit as he snuggled his face into his pillow, not understanding why his pillow smelled like vanilla.

This made his pause as he opened his eyes slightly; things were a bit blurry as he moved to see what he was holding, His vision slightly clearing enough for him to see a splash of brown. He blinked his sleep out of his eyes and looked down slightly at what, or should he say who.. was beside him.

Nanami slept in his bed again? He almost rolled his eyes until he noticed her deshelved appearance...He paused for a minute until his breath sucked in. W-Wait...

Wait, WAIT! Tomoe backed out rather quickly, suddenly noticing his loose clothes and scuffy hair. His eyes grew wide as heat grew up his neck, making him whimper in hope. It couldn't of been...

Tomoe ran his tongue over his kanines and blinked, They weren't sharp anymore, They weren't bared in fact his tail wasn't even tender. The fox bit his lip as memories rushed to his head making him feel unexplainably sick. No... He slowly looked at Nanami and Noticed a few red marks near her collar bone. Her shirt collar slightly loose..

No, No... NO!! Thats when Tomoe yelped and fell off the bed backwards, His gasp filling the air as his body made contact with the floor. His eyes were wide as he stared up at the roof, his skin growing pale as he remembered EVERYTHING. Oh No...

What had he done? What had he been thinking? His Full Moon week.. Everything.. The fox choked and nearly puked, what had he been thinking? He stared up at the roof, his heart slowly sinking into his stomach. What had he been thinking?

Oh Yeah..

His father had hurt him again.. and he... Was making him mad, With....Tomoe choked and froze up a bit, his stomach churned with a sick feeling and what made it worse was when Nanami poked her head from on the top of the bed and they both stared at each other speachless.

Tomoe looked away, his hair shading his eyes as he started to feel more and more sick. What had he been thinking.. With Nanami, He.. He covered his mouth slightly and rolled on his side, forgetting about the roof and the fact that Nanami was staring down at him from where he fell off the matress.

Her eyes were wide from each others appearances.. What had happened? They both stared at each other before scrambling up and making a large distance between them,

" What The.." Tomoe choked as he looked at himself, His clothes loose, He looked up at Nanami with terrified eyes, they both stared at each other slightly. Not knowing what the other was thinking, but Tomoe did say something that expressed his shock,

" What the heck!?" He choked out and Nanami blinked. Tomoe looked down as his face burned in shock, he knew exactly happened last night.. Everything happened so fast that he could't control it when he wanted it to. What had they done?