Chapter 3

That would be me .

Nine tails Naruto did say that you 2 became friends doesn't mean that I trust you. How do I believe you are not acting to get free and massacre the different hidden villages like how you did to Konoha on Oct. 10th 6 years ago.

Nice point. Now that you mentioned it let me make that clear that as much as I hate those villagers now and have them better be dead but I didn't attack the village that night willingly.  It was due to the sharingan of that Madara Uchiha wannabe. And let me add that that man was a person you know as I have sensed that person's chakra while I was inside Kushina.

Ok I believe you I leave my son in your care lord Kuruma.

Giving me respect well well aren't you a humble person Minato. I want to know the location of the Uzumaki mansion in your wife's birth place i.e. Uzushiogakure and Namikaze mansion of yours. Naruto will be leaving Konoha forever.

What!! Says Minato in shock.

You heard that right it is too dangerous for him to live in Konoha because people don't even want him to become ninja so they will try to hinder his growth once they come to know of his growing skills and even attempt to kill him while he is asleep. Also the fact if even a single person felt my chakra leaking from the boy his life will only get worse than how it is. On this I must say that village of yours surely doesn't deserve Naruto after how they treated him till now.

Minato lowers his head knowing it was the sad truth that he himself can no longer call Konoha home anymore after what happened with his son and he just tells him about the locations. All the while Naruto not even caring about anything all he could think was he was with his father right now.

One more thing before your chakra fades out I know about Uzumaki's hidden kekkan genkai but what about yours? Is it related to your eyes?

Yes thats called jougan did Naruto also obtain that? He asks curiously.

Yes care to explain its abilities.

Its in the Namikaze compound you can search there through Naruto but now I need to talk to Naruto some more before my chakra completely fades.

Minato then talks with Naruto some more talking mostly about Naruto's mother which was Naruto keenly listening to and was trying to visualize how she would look like.

After sometime Minato started vaporizing.

Naruto asks confused and concerned, "Daddy what is happening to you? Where are you going? "

Minato replies, " Naruto my time has to an end here as you know I was already dead I put some of my chakra inside you so I could talk to you and I am very happy to see you. Now promise me one thing that you will always work hard and take care of yourself. Lord Kuruma will help you. Obey him ok and yeah your mom told me to tell you to make a lot of friends ok.

Naruto crying replies, "I will make you proud dad and work hard."

Minato I have to admit you were a true shinobi and you didn't do any mistake in sealing me in this boy. This boy now in my care will become an even greater shinobi than you.

Good bye dad. Naruto says.
And with that Minato's chakra fade out and Naruto regains conciousness.

Huh? I am back in the village. Naruto says confused.

Naruto don't tell anybody what you came to know today until I say to tell someone its for the best . And if you want to talk just think my name and talk in your mind. Now go to your place and rest for today because we have a lot of work to do from now.

Ok Kuruma. Says naruto verbally.

Don't talk loud you idiot.

Sorry. I was just excited.