Chapter 23

The jutsu Naruto used was one of the most famous jutsu of his father. It was the Flying Thunder God Jutsu (Hiraishin no jutsu).

Naruto who was already coated in Kuruma's red chakra in an instant appeared behind Kabuto. All that was seen was an orange flash which was due to the result of yellow flash of the jutsu combined in Kuruma's chakra and  Naruto used a paralysis seal on Kabuto having been trained efficiently in Fuinjutsu. But after that Naruto fall unconcious as a result of the deadly poison used by Kabuto.

Kabuto retreat we need to find another body for me now as this body is useless to me and seeing as you are also paralysed being outplayed by a kid I will use my summon.

Orochimaru and Kabuto retreated  and Tsunade with a newfound resolve started healing Naruto who would have been dead if it wasn't for Kuruma healing him.

3 hours later

Naruto finally woke up and found himself in the hotel room he was staying in with the only exception being Hinata sleeping on a chair beside him who also woke up due to Naruto's movements.

Naruto? You finally woke up.

Oh sorry for troubling you Hinata. Naruto says with a sheepish smile. Anyway from how much time you are here.

I.. I am here since you came.

Huh, come on Hinata you need to take care of yourself and it looks like you have got a fever again, your face is so red. I know.

Naruto took Hinata's hand and dragged her outside to the place where others were talking.

Hey Grannny Tsunade, before you go can you check Hinata since you are a medical ninja. She has this ocassional disease of going red all over.

At hearing that Hinata face got more heated.

Huh, Tsunade stares deep at Hinata and then grins and says.

Aah! I figured out the disease. There is no need to worry just that she has to see me daily and thats why I am coming with you all to  your village. Itachi filled everything about that and you are seeing at the newest member of Uzu.

Woah thats so cool Granny..

Tsunade hits Naruto.

Also you won't call me Granny.

Is your teammate coming with us GRANNY TSUNADE.

Tsunade grew a tick mark on her forehead.

Of course I am coming to see the village and know more about the jutsu you used. But I will be only travelling as I am still a Konoha Ninja.

Yeah yeah like I care about you, also don't tell anyone about our village to yours. And I have some business with you.

Well Naruto's mood became sour on hearing Jiraiya still being a Konoha ninja as Kuruma told him some crucial information.

Jiraiya noticed his tone and asked.

What 'business' can you have with me?

I want the key of my seal and that is with you.

You mean the Kyubii's seal's key? Are you joking, you are thinking of letting him free?

Excuse me the said nine tailed fox has a name and he is better than your entire village. Also if you won't give me the key I have another means but that's not too safe for your precious village and myself.

Jeez I get it you don't like Konoha. So stop rubbing it on my face. I won't tell anyone about your village. I will give you the key but seriously be real careful.

Timeskip

Naruto, Hinata, Itachi, Ayame, Teuchi, Shizune, Tsunade and Jiraiya everyone returned to the village and Tsunade became the head of the medical department. Over time the bond between Naruto and Jiraiya strengthened as more time they spent together and Jiraiya started teaching Naruto the firststep of learning the Rasengan. Hinata also started taking training under Tsunade to become a medical ninja.

Right now Itachi, Naruto and Hinata are given a mission to bring Sasuke to their village as his location had been found by Itachi's summon.

They reached the location when they heard a loud shout.

ITACHI!!